Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have ultimate game pass and have been playing Conan Exiles for over a year. I decided to buy the complete dlc package and installed them. they didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadHaz, Jun 17, 2023.

1. MadHaz
    MadHaz Guest

I have ultimate game pass and have been playing Conan Exiles for over a year. I decided to buy the complete dlc package and installed them. they didn't show up in game so I removed the game from console to reinstalled. all the dlc files installed but now the game won't install or show the option to install. It says I own the game but doesn't give me the option to install the actual game and says I need to reset my filters to see the data.

:)

MadHaz, Jun 17, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

You cannot download the game, as it is not backward compatible on the Xbox Series S. The only Conan that is, is Conan Exiles for the Xbox One.
  3. daniel wilson2 Win User

Won’t let me play games installed on external hard drive

Yes but all the games I’m putting on the hdd like Conan exiles for example is a 150gb game I can not physically have gta online FIFA 23 fm23 and Conan installed on Xbox series s as it’s storage is 500gb and the install stuff use 395gb up
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AxDas, I did some research on Conan Exiles and unfortunately, Conan Exiles is not cross-platform between PC and consoles.

That means PC players cannot play the game with their friends on a PlayStation or Xbox console.

However, the game does support cross-generation play from PS4 to PS5, as well as Xbox One to Xbox Series.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/conan-ex...

https://guidefall.com/conan-exiles-crossplay-is...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. MadHaz Win User

I found an answer to this on a different conan question, so if you have the same issue here's what worked for me. go to the club page and select launch, it will prompt you to load the game.
  6. Sparko1099 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

For in-game issues you should contact the game developer. You can find their forums here:
    https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/conan-exiles-support
    Not an in game issue, I can't even get the game going. My Xbox is telling me I need to purchase the game from the store, even though I have installed a physical copy of the game.
Thema:

1. Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Can't install Conan

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...