Can't install campaign pack 1 for COD MW 2019

Discus and support Can't install campaign pack 1 for COD MW 2019 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed COD MW 2019 and am trying to install all the packs to access it. Every pack installs properly, except for the first campaign pack.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fuery, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Fuery
    Fuery Guest

I recently installed COD MW 2019 and am trying to install all the packs to access it. Every pack installs properly, except for the first campaign pack. Every other pack installs without error, but the first campaign pack always fails to install, instead giving me the error code PILUM. I've tried restarting my Xbox, installing it via the Microsoft Store, and neither have worked. To reiterate, ONLY the first campaign pack doesn't work. All other packs are perfectly fine.

To clarify, when I try to install the campaign pack 1 from the microsoft store I can't get the DLC itself, it instead requires me to buy COD MW 2019 via the Microsoft store (already bought it via Activision)

I'm probably going to play content I can get for free with Warzone 2.0 until I get a fix for this issue.

:)

Fuery, Jun 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: