Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

Discus and support Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G1i tcX, Sep 26, 2023.

1. G1i tcX
    G1i tcX Guest

Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my Microsoft balance to buy robux from Microsoft store Roblox?. Is there any other way to buy robux with the Microsoft balance I have?

:)

G1i tcX, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

For PC, you can check if the store is set for the same region you live in.
    Go to settings > time and language > region
    After adjusting region try buying Robux again.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. HarleyTunnicliffe Win User

This hasn't worked, and if it doesn't I wont be happy since I just got an Xbox gift card to buy premium and I cant get it any other way except for on here
  4. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

How can I use my microsoft wallet to buy robux on PC?

6. hyperflo Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

Thank you! Can I still purchase the normal $10 800 robux with my Microsoft balance? Or can I just not purchase robux with my Microsoft balance?
Thema:

1. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance. - Similar Threads - Can't buy robux

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  9. Can't buy robux.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy robux.: Hello. I can't buy robux from microsoft store and xbox store. I have chosen my right country. Please help me, my kids love roblox and I want to buy robux for them....
  10. Can't buy robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy robux: Hi! My daughter loves to play Roblox every day. She asked me to buy some robux and when I tried to do that I was prompted to add money to her Microsoft account. I did it but after that I still...