Can't here volume threw any type of head phones

Discus and support Can't here volume threw any type of head phones in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When going into a game or even just turning the game on I can't not here anything threw headphones idk why I can't figure it out... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JeffreyRobbins4, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Can't here volume threw any type of head phones

When going into a game or even just turning the game on I can't not here anything threw headphones idk why I can't figure it out

:)

JeffreyRobbins4, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you on Xbox? If yes, have you tried a different controller?
  3. JeffreyRobbins4 Win User

It's on a Xbox series s and it's a head set that I bought at Walmart for the Xbox and I also have tried ear buds both on them is wired and threw the controller
  4. Nursemorph Win User

What headset are you using? How is it connected? Directly to whatever your device is, wirelessly or through the Xbox controller?

What platform is it? An Xbox console or a PC? If PC, what Windows version are you using?

Have you tried the headset on another device like a phone etc?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Press the Xbox button on the controller...on the menu that appears, there should be a speaker icon in the bottom right..click on that and make sure volume is all the way to the right. It may not be possible to change it though

Also, go to the audio settings on your console and make sure that the audio is set to go through your headset rather than your speakers:

"Open up your Xbox Dashboard and go into the 'Settings' menu. From here, you're going to want to select 'Display and Sound' and then find the 'Volume' option. This will open up several settings which allow you to channel game audio through your headset, speakers or both"

Might also need to update your controller:

"If you're having issues with the audio not coming through, you may have to go and update your controller. To do so, ensure you are connected to Xbox Live and head to the 'Settings' menu on the Dashboard. Select 'Devices and Accessories' then 'Update ' on the selected controller. Wait for the update to install and then go through the same steps as above."

Quotes from here:

https://twinfinite.net/2018/03/game-volume-xbox-one-headset/
  6. ryanrozell Win User

My xbox is producing no sound second day in a row

I have volume on my TV so there is no problem with that I can't hear any volume through my mic but it works on pc and on my phone.
Thema:

1. Can't here volume threw any type of head phones - Similar Threads - Can't here volume

2. I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft - the usual 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - the usual 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or...: Hi, I followed the following page to purchase Minecraft Education for ourself as a family:...
  4. Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?: Xbox game bar is showing that my mic is working, but when I talk through party chat it doesn't work. Mic works on different applications like discord. I've tried everything I've found online but...
  5. Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...: Can't play Gummy Drop to my tablet from Microsoft's store. Site says I have it but there is no play button 70bb2328-1d0b-483f-8fa9-51ca1865316c
  6. Ok so I just got coms banned and I can't appeal it. But here is the kicker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok so I just got coms banned and I can't appeal it. But here is the kicker: Look at why I was banned... this isn't the first time I've been banned for What amounts to nothing. Yet here we are. Last week I got banned because I told someone if they get a bit better they can...
  7. "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?: I'm trying to login to my other account, yet for some unknown reason I can't. How to fix? 3992e6d2-6287-49a4-a4ca-2a6f91523b78
  8. i have a ban i know it can't be undone by you here i just want guidance on what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a ban i know it can't be undone by you here i just want guidance on what to do.: i share an account with my family. and at 5:32:15 am this morning it was banned from accessing the network along with the console itself, i would like to know if there is anyway i can appeal to...
  9. Can't reset passwork due to lost authenicator app, Microsoft support told me to post here.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't reset passwork due to lost authenicator app, Microsoft support told me to post here.: Pretty much the title. I've been trying to recover my account because my phone was accidentally hardware reset and i lost access to the authenicator app. I've been on chat to the 'support' team...
  10. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

in XboX Insiders
    So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...: There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation: To build...