Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream?

Discus and support Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play fortnite on Xbox with my wife who is on P.C. I am trying to stream on my Xbox and everything seems to be working, except for the fact that you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danlebatard21, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream?

I play fortnite on Xbox with my wife who is on P.C. I am trying to stream on my Xbox and everything seems to be working, except for the fact that you cannot hear my wife when you’re watching my stream? Is there a setting I am missing or what? I know it’s possible because I’ve watched other Xbox players stream with other platforms in their lobby. So what am I missing?

:)

Danlebatard21, Jun 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

They are most liekly using a capture card. Streaming in game chat has never been possible due to privacy terms regarding cross platform. You can try the party chat workaroung though

You can have your wife join your Xbox Live Party yhrough her PC or mobile App to stream voices with no further issues
  3. CoreyHenderson1 Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

Unfortunately, none of these answers fixed this for me. Update though: looks like I can hear everything the other people in my Fortnite party is saying, they just can’t hear me. The weirder thing is, when I squad up with randos, the mic works just fine.
    I can hear them and they can hear me. Again, same thing when I’m in an Xbox Live party. The only thing that doesnt work is my mic when I’m in a regular Fortnite party (not in an Xbox Live party).
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. As mentioned above, a capture card will be required to help capture
    all available features such as audio. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    Thank you and have a great day.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Your friend nor you can fix it. It is not a feature. The only way to do it would be to buy a external capture card.
  6. olishu Win User

Oh no :(

But thanks very for Your help
Thema:

1. Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream? - Similar Threads - Can’t hear party

2. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  5. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  6. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  7. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...: can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I can no dramas No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting...
  8. I can’t hear any sou d other then party chat and in game party chat on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear any sou d other then party chat and in game party chat on my xbox series s: For some reason i can’t hear any sound, i have tried everything, audio setting, chat mixer, unplugging and plugging my headset back in, tried different controller to plug into but i still can’t...
  9. Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...: I feel like I’ve tried everything to fix this problem and yet nothing has worked. b81b1021-67e7-4678-9afb-5f0a11e77819
  10. Twitch viewers can’t hear my party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Twitch viewers can’t hear my party chat: I am streaming on Twitch but my viewers can not hear the party chat when I am playing with others. They can only hear my voice. I even turned on the party chat mode before streaming on the twitch...