Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.

Discus and support Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rich Strike, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Rich Strike
    Rich Strike Guest

I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is ticking "include my audio" but when we tried to stream yesterday there was no option to include our audio.We
    then tried everything from the changing the settings on the twitch app to our audio settings on the Xbox one.There was no difference, after all we never changed any settings in the first place to cause this problem. So am wondering if it had something to do
    with the twitch app or is it just that Microsoft doesn't want anyone to stream using their console? If not can I get a way to resolve this issue?

:)

Rich Strike, Jan 1, 2021
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One

The app on the Xbox One is OK for streaming. You can voice chat with viewers by starting a private party and selecting it in the app so the players you are playing with can't hear your stream.

The text chat interface is pretty much useless. I use a twitch app on a tablet if I decide to text chat with viewers.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

I don't think Twitch Support Party chat anymore.

My friend was having the same issue. It worked with Mixer fine but Twitch App it did not work.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  5. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CharlesGamer, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You would have to configure the stream to enable the chat of Xbox and also, all of your friends, that are in the party, have to set their privacy settings to allow their voices to be shared in a stream.

Method 1 – Xbox Party Chat

Xbox has a feature built in allowing you to share your Xbox Party chat through the Twitch app. However for this to work everyone in your party chat will have to confirm that they allow their chat to be broadcast. This will allow your Twitch chat to hear anyone that you are playing with in your party. Your Twitch chat may still not be able to hear other players that are in your game depending on the game you are playing.

Step 1 – Start A Party

The first thing you need to do is start a party with your friends. To do this hit the Xbox Button on your controller to open the menu and then select Parties and Chats –> Start A Party. You can then select Invite more and invite your friends to your party.

Step 2 – Allow Audio To Be Broadcast

If you want to broadcast other people’s audio you will need to make sure that they select the “include my audio” checkbox in the Xbox Party Chat screen. To do this click the Xbox Button and then Select Parties and Chats –> Include My Audio.

Step 3 – Set Party Chat Volume In Twitch Chat

You now need to make sure that your party is not muted in the Twitch app on your Xbox. To do this go to the Twitch app, move down to the audio sources and un-mute Party Chat. Here you can also adjust the volume of the party chat to balance your friends audio levels compared to your mic volume on the stream.

Method 2 – In-Game Chat

In certain games you are able to hear your in-game chat on your stream. This means that in some games you can play with Randoms and your Twitch stream will be able to hear the people you are playing with. However there is a lot of games that do not allow you to broadcast game chat due to privacy reasons. You will need to check if the game you are playing allows broadcasting or not.
Thema:

1. Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore. - Similar Threads - Can't Hear Party

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  4. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  5. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  6. People in my party can't hear me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People in my party can't hear me: When I join/create a party I cannot hear my friends when they are talking and they cannot hear me when I talk. However, I can hear game chat and speak in game chat....
  7. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  8. I can't hear sounds but I can hear my party and they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear sounds but I can hear my party and they can hear me.: Why can't I hear any sounds in my xbox but I can hear my party. I've tried using multiple different techniques and I've restarted my xbox in both ways, messed around with all the audio settings,...
  9. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  10. I'm in a party but can't hear game SFX unless i go into game chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm in a party but can't hear game SFX unless i go into game chat: I have had this problem for a year now and would like to know how to fix it I don't want to hear in game chat i just want to hear my friends and my game at the same time whilst being in a Xbox...