Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.

Discus and support Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rich Strike, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Rich Strike
    Rich Strike Guest

I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is ticking "include my audio" but when we tried to stream yesterday there was no option to include our audio.We
    then tried everything from the changing the settings on the twitch app to our audio settings on the Xbox one.There was no difference, after all we never changed any settings in the first place to cause this problem. So am wondering if it had something to do
    with the twitch app or is it just that Microsoft doesn't want anyone to stream using their console? If not can I get a way to resolve this issue?

:)

Rich Strike, Dec 30, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: