Cant hear or add friend

Discus and support Cant hear or add friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeamCthulhu, Sep 10, 2017.

1. TeamCthulhu
    TeamCthulhu Guest

Cant hear or add friend

I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in a party together and we cannot message please help thank you

:)

TeamCthulhu, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Ms SoftKitty
    Ms SoftKitty Guest
    Sexual harassment of a 13 year old girl, and myself.

I love the privacy options and security on Xbox. My kids cant talk to, hear, or get messages from anyone not on their friends list. They cant even add anyone to their friends list unless I enter my account password on their console.

Ms SoftKitty, Sep 10, 2017
  3. CANT REMOVE OR ADD FRIENDS

Hey there, Loramar! I suggest trying to add your friend on your console instead. If that doesn't work for you, please post up a new thread to see if the community can help you out. This thread is about a year old. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Ms SoftKitty Win User

Sexual harassment of a 13 year old girl, and myself.

I love the privacy options and security on Xbox. My kids cant talk to, hear, or get messages from anyone not on their friends list. They cant even add anyone to their friends list unless I enter my account password on their console.
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

Cant add friends

Its was written on the xbox status that people have this type of peoblem they had fixed it now try add them
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant add friends

Hey hi!

We believe this issue has been mitigated. Can you try adding friends and let us know how it goes?

Thanks! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant add friends

Hey there!

This is an issue that we're aware of and it's being looked into by the appropriate teams. When we get more information to share, I'll post back in here and let you know. In the meantime, can you try

re-adding your profile to your console
    to see if that helps at all?

We appreciate your patience. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  8. CardoCrazyBaby Win User

Cant add friends

I am getting tired of everytime I try to add a friend it says error try again later and I paid my membership and I am getting very upset with this
Thema:

Cant hear or add friend

1. Cant hear or add friend - Similar Threads - Cant hear add

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  4. Cant hear party they hear me fine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant hear party they hear me fine: No matter if im on series s, on the windows app or my ios xbox app i cant hear party chat, the party can hear me fine i just cant hear them. Tested headset its fine, checked chat mixer its good,...
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  7. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  8. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  9. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  10. Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.: Hello, When using the Game Bar, The party I am in can't hear my when the app is minimized. or I click off to continue using the PC. This is a new issue that only raised during the most recent...