can't hear my teamates on twitch stream but the stream hears me

Discus and support can't hear my teamates on twitch stream but the stream hears me in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I stream on twitch and people who watch can't hear my fortnite teamates on the stream but they can here me. Is there something wrong? I tried a lot to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Raphaël Giguere, Dec 17, 2022.

1. can't hear my teamates on twitch stream but the stream hears me

I stream on twitch and people who watch can't hear my fortnite teamates on the stream but they can here me. Is there something wrong? I tried a lot to find an answer and they all don't say the same thing.

:)

Raphaël Giguere, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Raphaël Giguere,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know how passionate you are in your streaming; and we understand that you wanted everyone to be involved while you play which is through hearing your teammates in the game. This might be game-by-game issue, where you cannot stream audio from users of specific platform. However, there is a feature within the Twitch App that allows you to toggle party chat that you may like to check out.

For feedback or recommendation, we suggest you to send a feedback to Team Xbox by using the guide here: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

We join you in the hope that this will be part of the next update of Xbox. If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Full BASS Drop Win User

Is there any way to play chat through "headset and television" like on the 360?

This would be an amazing feature to have, especially for people like me who stream. It terrible because on the stream you can't hear the teammates talking. I have spent well over $1500 worth of equipment so I can stream and it irritates me that I can't stream
    me and my friends conversations. So I mainly stream my 360.

At the moment the only real work around is using kinect as a mic. And when you are me and u have 3 ppl playing 3 different xbox's in the same room, that gets quite annoying because the kinect picks up EVERYTHING.

This non existing feature on the xbox one is cause many issues with twitch streamers, so I'm sure if they want to keep supporting twitch and pushing the twitch app, they will eventually make an update for this audio option.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Issue while streaming.

On which streaming platform are you streaming to? Mixer, Twitch?

As these services has settings that needs to be adjusted to be able to hear the whole party on stream. These can only be set with a PC/laptop.
  5. iDropzzU Win User

When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my headset connected to my series x. Help please!

It did not work. I plugged my headset into my pc and then started the remote stream and I couldn't hear anything at all. Its weird cause all I am trying to do is mirror my tv screen to my pc screen so I can stream it to twitch. I can still hear the audio of the game and people can still hear me talk, I just cannot hear them....which sucks
  6. Christopher Kinford Win User

Why get rid of streaming to xbox app?

That is very sad to hear, it was a great asset for gamers trying to get into streaming on twitch through streamlabs.
Thema:

1. can't hear my teamates on twitch stream but the stream hears me - Similar Threads - can't hear teamates

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  4. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  5. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  6. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  7. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  10. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...