Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

Discus and support Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been recently trying to stream Apex legends crossplay on twitch with a friends .But when i am streaming i can’t hear their audio on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by denisbegyy, Nov 13, 2020.

1. denisbegyy
    denisbegyy Guest

So i have been recently trying to stream Apex legends crossplay on twitch with a friends .But when i am streaming i can’t hear their audio on the stream. Its supposed to be included in the game audio but it isn’t.
    I can’t hear anyone talking ingame on the stream but i can hear them fine on my headphones.when i am streaming with friend using party chat i can hear him on the stream but when ps4 friend join us we can not use party chat so we have to talking throu the game
    and there is the problem begins , i can hear only me on my stream not them. Thank you for your help

:)

denisbegyy, Nov 13, 2020
  2. P4ndawolf Win User

.......pretty sure you dont know what im talking about considering you said party chat
  3. The Vis Win User

I have the same question. I am streaming on Twitch directly from the Xbox One. No computer in-between. Game chat is not broadcast, so it appears I'm talking to myself.

Thank you.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SgS_x_Viper,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    SgS_x_Viper!
  5. SgS_x_Viper Win User

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
  6. xXHOOGLEXx Win User

Depending on headset and how you are streaming. For example if you have a type of headset that is supported and an elgato capture card (or any card really) then in party chat options on xbox make sure you select output to speakers and headset. However
    since last update I have found this to be bad because my party suddenly gets an echo when I do this now so instead I join party via xbox app on PC and add that to my broadcasting software.
Thema:

1. Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream - Similar Threads - Can’t hear ingame

2. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  5. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  6. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  7. Can’t hear or talk in game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear or talk in game chat: I’ve been playing the warzone 3 for a few days now no matter if I’m playing with my friends or solo I can’t talk or hear any proxy chat (which I don’t care about). I’ve tried using a different...
  8. Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat: I have a set of Bluetooth headphones. Every now and again, I cannot hear people in the chat, but they can hear me. I saw a video on YouTube, which told me to clear my Mac address, but it only...
  9. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  10. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d