Cant hear Anything through my headset

Discus and support Cant hear Anything through my headset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I now cant hear anything through my head set, it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work, any fixes 355a1d8e-555a-4c1b-b123-8092dccc0632 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infernodo, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Infernodo
    Infernodo Guest

I now cant hear anything through my head set,

it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work,

any fixes

:)

Infernodo, Jan 25, 2020
  2. sprkle Win User

update the controller

check the audio settings, your headset sound might be all the way down
  3. OA wantedkiller Win User

Just to make sure your headset is working, connect it to your phone and play some music. From there you can narrow down to find out the probelm.
  4. Infernodo Win User

Hi,

None of these are working,

the mic is working as im able to talk, but can hear anything through it
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Step 9 in XBF Brad A reply is the one to check and the following links will guide you.

Try Setting up a headset adapter. This helps if the 3.5mm socket
    is faulty on the controller and also Update your controller firmware
    are two support links for further steps to take.

Make sure to update every controller.
  6. Avenger12PR Win User

Hey! Sorry to hear this. Brad posted a few possible fixes. If that does jot work, for experience you may try to check your controller for updates. This happened to me once and when I did the controller update it worked. Hope this helps!

A12PR
Thema:

1. Cant hear Anything through my headset - Similar Threads - Cant hear Anything

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  4. Cant hear party they hear me fine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant hear party they hear me fine: No matter if im on series s, on the windows app or my ios xbox app i cant hear party chat, the party can hear me fine i just cant hear them. Tested headset its fine, checked chat mixer its good,...
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  7. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  8. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  9. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  10. I cant hear anything through my mic on rainbow six seige

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear anything through my mic on rainbow six seige: I can talk to them and them and i can see thag their talking but i cant hear them when my mics plugged in and i know my mic works cuz every other game i play it works in but for some reason it...