Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset

Discus and support Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve recently brought the Mandalorian Astro A30 headset and it was working but now for no reason at all, I can’t hear anything from my Xbox, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam2319, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Sam2319
    Sam2319 Guest

I’ve recently brought the Mandalorian Astro A30 headset and it was working but now for no reason at all, I can’t hear anything from my Xbox, the Bluetooth feature works not a problem but I can’t hear anything from my xbox/no game sound at all, please help

:)

Sam2319, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

I understand you are wanting to use them wirelessly on the console, is that correct?

Have you checked if the same thing happens by connecting them via the analog 3.5mm jack cable?

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Headset Suggestions? $150-$200 Budget.

Astro has several holiday bundles at this time. There's also the standard-priced Astro A30 wireless setup (though the headset is not truly wireless, it comes with a wireless module).
  4. IceStorm III Win User

What is your preferred headset to use when gaming?

5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

I can hear everything fine but I cant talk in a party

Take a look here and let me know if this helps

daviddocrogers.com/.../how-to-configure-astro-headsets-with-xbox-one

For Astro A40 users:

Configuring the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter

By default, the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter will output both game audio and voice audio which will render the mixer on the MixAmp unusable. Follow the below steps to set the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter to only output voice audio which will correct
    this.

1) Set the mixer on the MixAmp to full voice audio.

2) On the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, hold down the chat audio button until you can no longer hear game audio and can only hear voice audio.

3) On the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, hold down the plus button until the voice audio no longer increases.

That’s all that’s to it! You will now be able to use the microphone from your A40 or A30 Headset on your Xbox One and the mixer will work as intended allowing you to mix between game audio and voice audio with ease. Should you have any further questions
    regarding the A40 or A30 Audio System and Xbox One, please feel free to post them on this thread and we’ll respond as quickly as possible with an answer for you.

You can read the full post over at the Astro Gaming Forums!

Other Notes:

[Update:] After spending the day with the headset adapter I can confirm that the above configurations do work. You will have no issue with your Astro headsets working with the chat adapter. I tested the Xbox One headset adapter with 2011 versions of Astro
    A40 headsets. Game audio and voice audio sound great, I can’t wait for my new headsets to come in hopefully in time for Titanfall!

In their forum post they mention to set your optical out to Stereo Uncompressed. I believe this step is now unnecessary because the Xbox One does indeed support Dolby Digital Surround Sound through the optical out. This forum was posted before the Preview
    Program went live. I’ll keep this post updated if anything changes or becomes confirmed.
  6. DAKing240 Win User

Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.

Get an Astro headset :) Turtle Beach 5 years ago was the "standard" but in the last 5 years I've noticed the quality and products become outmatched by other companies. I hear great things about Steel Series as well!
    I've been looking at Astro A30's/A40's and SteelSeries Arctis.. but I'm cheap, and never know which one to buy lol.
Thema:

1. Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset - Similar Threads - Can’t hear anything

2. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  5. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  6. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  7. Can’t hear or talk in game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear or talk in game chat: I’ve been playing the warzone 3 for a few days now no matter if I’m playing with my friends or solo I can’t talk or hear any proxy chat (which I don’t care about). I’ve tried using a different...
  8. Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat: I have a set of Bluetooth headphones. Every now and again, I cannot hear people in the chat, but they can hear me. I saw a video on YouTube, which told me to clear my Mac address, but it only...
  9. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  10. why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?: i can hear friends on party chat but can’t hear anything or anyone in game chat with my headset on but can hear it through the tv. i’ve tried everything and all my settings are right. i’ve tried...