Can't have custom gamerpic even though I'm old enough

Discus and support Can't have custom gamerpic even though I'm old enough in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I try to upload a custom image for my gamerpic it says im not old enough even though I'm well beyond 18 an have a adult account with no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord wolfly, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Lord wolfly
    Lord wolfly Guest

Everytime I try to upload a custom image for my gamerpic it says im not old enough even though I'm well beyond 18 an have a adult account with no restrictions. I'm tired of this, I've paid an invested into Xbox since the original Xbox an this has not happened
    to me until now randomly PLEASE FIX IT!

:)

Lord wolfly, Jul 16, 2017
  2. CoolBiz125
    CoolBiz125 Guest
    Cannot use custom gamerpic, even though I’m old enough

I recently tried using the custom gamerpic feature, however it says I’m not old enough. When I first created this account, my birthday was input as an adult, over 18 years old. Nothing has been changed , so why can I not use this feature?

Any help is appreciated.

CoolBiz125, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Custom Gamerpic for Child/Teen Account

Why do I have to be older to upload my own custom gamerpic on my account even though I'm about to turn 18 tomorrow?

CedricXSenshi, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Custom GamerPic?

When people were given the freedom to post what they liked on the forums these boards were reguarly decorated with vaginas.

So no.

You don't get to have your own custom gamerpic because humanity is not mature enough to have it's own custom gamerpic.

Even though you may be smart enough and responsible enough to have your own custom gamerpic it's not enough to raise the morons to a higher level.

Unfortunately they have dragged you down.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

If the date of birth on your profile is under 18 then there's nothing you can do,doesn't matter if the account is set to adult.

You will have to wait until your profile is the correct age.
  7. Flux Enrage Win User

Custom gamerpic

I'm having the same problem. I contacted xbox live support and they even confirmed that i had an adult account and that i was listed as 18 but im still getting the error message "people under 18 can't upload custom gamerpics". I just want to be able to upload
    custom gamerpics and I'm the right age to do so, yet I can't.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Age isn't working

Your date of birth can't be changed so whatever you put in when starting your account is set in stone.

If you are under 18 then you will have to wait until you are old enough before you can use the custom gamerpic feature.
Thema:

1. Can't have custom gamerpic even though I'm old enough - Similar Threads - Can't custom gamerpic

2. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  3. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  4. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  5. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  6. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd
  7. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  8. How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...: How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken xbox controller its very hard and confusing I am in Saudi Arabia I bought my console from Jarir and they...
  9. Now Access to feature blocked Can't images so tried "Custom images are only available for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Now Access to feature blocked Can't images so tried "Custom images are only available for...: Can't send images is "Access to feature blocked" :( [img] 0dc526b0-29ab-4b27-94d1-4de9f1429757
  10. Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App: What available adult accounts [img] But can't send pic "Access to feature blocked" [img] ae2f5d9a-ba9e-4e1a-8edf-6d86b4120af6