Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

Discus and support Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FortyMillimeter, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can assign one to my gamertag and one to a guest but if I go back it doesn’t show it assigned. It’s not just this game and I’ve tried re-syncing the controllers, restarting the game, and restarting the console.

:)

FortyMillimeter, Mar 9, 2024
  2. A Virtual Duck Win User

New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

It would be good so long as the Xbox distinguishes it from a controller and doesn't allow it to be used for gaming. I agree. Try posting this in the feedback section.
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

My take on Armored Kill

anyway Harry, it's good that your "dot" sight has the variable red or green option.....in daylight, red can be difficult to distinguish, its the same with projected lasers.....variable is awesome, but if you can only get one or the other, get green.....green
    is closer to the center of the visual spectrum and therefore easier for your eyes to distinguish
  4. Mad Max Damage Win User

Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?

I always full shut down the console, to maintain the power consumption low. The usb still send power. I can see that, because you can still charge the controller. But for some reason, the console not distinguish between a controller or a HDD, and still
    in continuous reading.
  5. blinkerty blink Win User

Kinect solution for those bothered by it

It is supposed to be able to distinguish you from all of that as you speak and it gets to know you. kind of like how it knows who to sign in from saying "Xbox on".
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

New Gamertag changes.

Unfortunately they are present to distinguish you from others using the same gamertag. It also helps friends to identify uou too.
Thema:

Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

1. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other - Similar Threads - Can’t always distinguish

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  9. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  10. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....