Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

Discus and support Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeathDragon85, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black screen or no video output to tv. I'm unable to get the second beep while trying to boot in low resolution or boot to the troubleshoot menu. What can I do to be able to get it to troubleshoot to download the offline update to fix green screen?

:)

DeathDragon85, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there DeathDragon85, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One S console.

Are you sure you're performing the procedure correctly to access the troubleshooter screen on your Xbox console? Just in case, make sure you're doing it exactly as follows:

1. Ensure that there is no game disc present in the console. If there is, please remove it before proceeding further.

2. Turn off the Xbox and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely turned off. Then plug it back in, but do not turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, and then press the power button on the console once while continuing to hold the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Keep holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console's power-on tone again, at which point you can release the buttons.

5. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

If you still can't access the console troubleshooter even after several attempts, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for a proper inspection and repair.

It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm on the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox One S Troubleshooting menu

Hello PatrickHill4, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If your console is stuck on the green startup animation screen, power cycling your Xbox console will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on by pressing the Xbox button.
    4. If you still see the Xbox startup animation screen for 10 minutes or longer when the console powers back on, go to: Perform an offline system update
    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. ImAice Win User

Can't access Xbox One Troubleshooting menu

Yes, it's challenging to identify that.
  5. ImAice Win User

Since the chimes are not normal, that means, the console really needs a service already. In case the console is no longer under warranty, the best thing to do is to check with game shops near you as they have someone who can check it for you and get it within the day depending on the case.
  6. Torka_ Win User

I'm assuming it's well out of warranty. Regarding service, if a component needs replacing or repair, that's something I can't probably manage. At this point I'd love a "this kind of thing happens all the time and it's usually caused by X part". So that I can be sure I'm replacing the right thing.
Thema:

1. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu - Similar Threads - Can't load troubleshoot

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  4. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  5. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  6. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  7. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s: On my xbox one s, fortnite runs very inconsistently, rarely it runs fine, but it mostly doesn't load the map right and then crashes or I get stuck in a loading screen. I've uninstalled and...
  10. My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?: My son can't even get to his passcode screen it is frozen on the loading screen a568642d-5eba-4420-bab9-701112b72aa4