cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

Discus and support cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys im doing my head in. I just cant get the xbox wireless adaptor working at all. I have tired all other site and download the drivers for it. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CountryNutria38, Mar 13, 2018.

1. cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

Hi guys im doing my head in. I just cant get the xbox wireless adaptor working at all. I have tired all other site and download the drivers for it. But i cant get the drivers to install at all. Any tips guys on how to get it working. I bought the new turtle
    beach 700 and i need it working in my pc.

:)

CountryNutria38, Mar 13, 2018
  2. Windows 10

I just bought a new Xbox controller for Windows 10. But can't seem to quit get it to work. Do I need to buy the wireless Adaptor for windows? As I did not buy one yet?

EdwardofTheGoat, Mar 13, 2018
  3. JOUT
    JOUT Guest
    Xbox wireless adaptor for Window 10 is rubbish

By the time my game loads the controller loses sync to the Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows. The Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows has a solid light on it. When I hold the sync button on the Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows it never blinks. Xbox
    wireless adaptor for Windows does not work. Next I unplug the Xbox wireless adaptor for Windows and plug it back in, then the light never turns on again. More junk, rubbish, trash made by Microsoft.

4. TheBouffy
    TheBouffy Guest

Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )

TheBouffy, Mar 14, 2018
  5. Same problem for me. Is impossible to install it on windows 7 or Windows 10. Totally disapointing. I´ll call to get my money back. Why Microsoft doesn´t give the drivers to make it work? (Look for the latest update, and some icons
    that never appears)

StoutishSpring8, Nov 5, 2018
  6. TheBouffy Win User

Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )
  7. StoutishSpring8 Win User

Same problem for me. Is impossible to install it on windows 7 or Windows 10. Totally disapointing. I´ll call to get my money back. Why Microsoft doesn´t give the drivers to make it work? (Look for the latest update, and some icons
    that never appears)
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One PC Wireless Adapter

Hi,

I'm afraid the Xbox One Wireless Adaptor for PC is only compatible with Windows 10, it doesn't work with Windows 7.
  9. R4Cypher Win User

Xbox wireless headset on PC

10. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Turtle Beach headset

If somebody has the Xbox One controller wireless adaptor for the PC, maybe they can check if that works on the Xbox One? It's a long shot, but hopefully somebody can try it out and get back to you. The adaptor has a pair button on it.
Thema:

1. cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10 - Similar Threads - cant wireless adaptor

2. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  3. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  4. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  5. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...: I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to connect it to wifi it couldnt find any so i...
  8. I cant configure my wireless xbox controller on xbox accessories app, How do I turn off...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant configure my wireless xbox controller on xbox accessories app, How do I turn off...: This is how it shows, I cant click on configure and it says “controller is connected to blue tooth, connect with usb to configure it”. I want to turn off my controller vibrations on my xbox X/s...
  9. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...: I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0 And I cannot connect to the...
  10. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....