Can't get Windows Media center to work on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Can't get Windows Media center to work on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get Windows Media player center to work on Xbox 360 6b53c269-c977-49ac-8304-2b8eee8e36bb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnWiggins5, Jan 31, 2021.

1. JohnWiggins5
    JohnWiggins5 Guest

Can't get Windows Media player center to work on Xbox 360

:)

JohnWiggins5, Jan 31, 2021
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Laptop can see Xbox but Xbox doesn't see laptop

Hey there mifit,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues sharing media with your laptop.

It sounds like you've tried some stuff already but just to double check, there are a couple of things that I would suggest trying these articles on:

Troubleshooting the connection between Windows Media Center and your Xbox 360

Setting up Windows Media Center on Xbox 360

If those don't help sort things out, I would suggest getting in touch with our
    Windows 8.1 Support
    . They may have some further insight into this issue.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

issues with W.Media Player

5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Windows Media Center issues

Hiya Dragon,

Sorry to hear your having troubles streaming your content. Let's see if we can get this working for you.

First off, what version of Windows are you running?

Let us know, and in the meantime, our
    Windows Media Center on Xbox 360
    support article has all the guides on setting that up.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

media centre extender disconnected

Hey there VolantBarbecue1!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues getting the Windows Media Center Extender set up for your console. Let's see what we can do to get everything sorted.

First off, just to be sure:

You're using Windows 7 on both computers now, correct?

Let us know how any of that works for you and we'll go from there! ^_^
Thema:

1. Can't get Windows Media center to work on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't Windows Media

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  4. Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one: Dear friends, Recently the software add a bug, you can read my issue on the image attached. I like too play from the pc instead to play the console aae3cac4-b8d0-4d5a-b3b8-8d2c44f6c1c9
  5. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  6. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  7. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  8. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  9. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  10. I can't install Xbox app on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Xbox app on Windows 11: Hi, I've just reinstalled Windows 11 on my PC. All updates, drivers etc installed OK. When I opened the Microsoft Store it updates all the apps but then seems to get stuck on the Xbox app and the...