Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

Discus and support Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game d8d50771-25a7-4c7c-87fa-4382bdcdda5a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClammierCat1745, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game

:)

ClammierCat1745, Jul 25, 2018
  2. "Watch Ad" function has not worked for days.

The "Watch Ad" to get free tickets and coins has not worked for days.

SageLobster8136, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Microsoft Bingo Daily Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

Hello,

16 days ago I posted to support the free coins and free tickets are not working. I know you need to watch an ad to get the free coins and tickets but the ad won't play and I keep getting purchase error. This has been happening on and off for the past number
    of years. Can you please fix this so it works right!

VegasTundra67, Jul 25, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

It may be a temporary glitch, esp viewing ad videos to get free tickets/coins.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

5. IRB Win User

Hi

It may be a temporary glitch, esp viewing ad videos to get free tickets/coins.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
  6. DoPeY5007 Win User

Getting Free Coins & Tickets for watching Ads

Hello, I just tried the game myself and was able to watch ads for both tickets and coins.

What is the game doing when you try?
  7. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
  8. AlexanderWachert Win User

free tickets or coins earning by watch the ad

Same Problem here, doesn't matter if watch ad for coins or tickets, the game shows dark screen, loading animation and then crashes immediatly.

The Problem exists since a few days since i started playing Bingo.

The eventviewer from windows says (german):

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: MsBingo.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5775641a

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Microsoft.Advertising.dll, Version: 10.0.1611.30004, Zeitstempel: 0x583f3be6

Ausnahmecode: 0x80000003

Fehleroffset: 0x000035e1

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2df8

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d26a6c25a9219c

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftBingo_2.5.6301.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MsBingo.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1611.3.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Advertising.dll

Berichtskennung: ***

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.MicrosoftBingo_2.5.6301.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: frima.MicrosoftBingo
  9. DoPeY5007 Win User

UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS

Hello, I just tried the game and was able to watch ads for both tickets and coins.

What is your game doing when you are trying the action?
Thema:

1. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work - Similar Threads - Can't watch free

2. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  3. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: This has been an ongoing issue since the old days and not sure why Microsoft have not addressed it. On my Xbox Series X, any game trailer I try to watch pauses right after the one minute mark. It...
  4. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  5. I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies: All of my movies that I PAID for are gone. When I go onto xbox movies it says, the xbox services isn't available right now. Please try again later. (Status=80C90010) this has been like this for 2...
  6. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube: So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted...
  7. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it: Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate a66c6750-6723-4927-b077-b878f66b69cb
  8. Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium: Xbox series X Watch dogs: start new game initial loading screen gets to 75%and freezes. Will eventually force reboot. The medium: start game, see butterfly that turns into pulsing triangle, hit...
  9. Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!: So I brought Watch Dogs Legion then all of the sudden it is not playing for me. Saying if you want to play then buy it but I brought it already. So please tell why you took the game I brought away...
  10. Still Not Fixed! Free Coins & Tickets "NOT" availible to recieve cuz we still can't watch the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Not Fixed! Free Coins & Tickets "NOT" availible to recieve cuz we still can't watch the ...: Will You Morons Fix this Damn problem.....Once & For All so we can play this "Freakin Game!" 2f4fdf54-40b0-4c9d-95e4-4257486ada03