Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation

Discus and support Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning, I've been having a problem, I wan to create a developer account for my Xbox series x, I enter the form where I choose my region, type of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua Lopez2, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation

Good morning, I've been having a problem, I wan to create a developer account for my Xbox series x, I enter the form where I choose my region, type of account and my personal data, I fill the ones that are necessary to go to the next page and onece I click the next button, it just redirect me to the same page to fill my info saying I didn't fill in something I clearly did, is it I'm not gonna be able to ever create my account?

:)

Joshua Lopez2, Sep 18, 2023
  2. OISIN CIARAN KELLY Win User

Okay thanks anyway, I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to work for some reason
  3. OISIN CIARAN KELLY Win User

were you able to get a fix for this issue?
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

5. Nkosana23 Win User

Can you try a different web browser and see if that helps.
  6. Joshua Lopez2 Win User

Thanks for the reply, the problem is I'm doing this on a website, I'm trying to get pass the first form for the creation of a Dev account bur everytime I click next it just send me back to refill the same data I've already put in
Thema:

1. Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation - Similar Threads - Can't payment method

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Can't add mobile as payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add mobile as payment method: I tried alot to add mobile bill as payment method but never could, please help 438d6043-6324-4df0-a1ee-ab6a687bd879
  4. I can't add a payment method in my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a payment method in my new account: Hello! I created a new account to play the Xbox game pass, but i seems like i can't add my paypal to this account. Everytime i try to add my paypal to THIS account, the this error appears "Your...
  5. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...: I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested solution from these (nothing works) Error: Check...
  6. I can't add a new payment method.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a new payment method.: Hello. I'm trying to add a debit card to activate game pass. I tried to add one more card, but I see it all time: check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. So, what's...
  7. Can't Add Payment Method on Xbox or Website to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Add Payment Method on Xbox or Website to account: There's a Gamepass ultimate R15 for 3 months and I tried to buy it but when I added my payment details, and I made sure everything is right, I always get this. Check the info you entered. It...
  8. I’m Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I’m Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows...: Hi so. Im buying a gamertag change and i cant change the country/region. The problem is that the solutions i find are only for computer (pc) is there anyway to fix this problem on mobile?....
  9. Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Microsoft...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Microsoft...: Hi. So I was going to puchase a name change for my xbox gamertag and I got to the payment. I couldnt change the country information field. I went looking for a solution but the only one I got was...
  10. Can't add payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add payment method: I get an error message saying "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." It gives me that message for all of my cards and also for paypal. I know the info I entered is...