Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

Discus and support Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped. Is there a way?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monfster, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Monfster
    Monfster Guest

It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped.

Is there a way?

:)

Monfster, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.

Monfster, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Camp0potamus
    Camp0potamus Guest
    NFL App - DirecTV not a provider option

Actually you probablywon't see directv in that list, the NFL redzone in the NFL app is the NFL operated version that they sell to cable networks outside of the Directv Sunday Ticket package. With DTV there is no stand alone redzone channel so they assume
    you'll be watching it from home or via the NFL Sunday Ticket DTV app.

Camp0potamus, Sep 20, 2015
  4. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

Hey, Acid! Any features that you would like to see implemented will need to brought up to NFL. I suggest
    L: reaching out to them to let them know that you would like this implemented or aware that there might be an issue if this is already something that should be implemented. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Sep 21, 2015
  5. Monfster Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One Cable/Directv Question

the NFL app is a stand alone app run by the NFL and the NFL network.... Sunday Tickets contract with Direct TV ends after this season and will not be picked up.... ( as far as I hear ) so it is a fresh start for MS/XB1 & the NFL

from what I gather

the NFL app will have the NFL Network channel... including the RED-ZONE channel and our Fantasy leagues from NFL.com will be shown live either by snap or a rolling marque banner on the bottom..
  7. Camp0potamus Win User

NFL App - DirecTV not a provider option

Actually you probablywon't see directv in that list, the NFL redzone in the NFL app is the NFL operated version that they sell to cable networks outside of the Directv Sunday Ticket package. With DTV there is no stand alone redzone channel so they assume
    you'll be watching it from home or via the NFL Sunday Ticket DTV app.
  8. Hondo Alejandro Win User

Nfl app and Sunday ticket

Just tried to sign-in to NFL Sunday Ticket via the NFL app and got this:

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE"

Another Sunday, another problem.
  9. Keyzz 24 Win User

NFL App won't load

Mister Quimby, are you the one who can let me know if an NFL Sunday Ticket app is coming to the Xbox One before the start of the season? Or will my subscription only go through the NFL app?

I'm seeing mixed reports on both. On DirecTV's website, it says to look out for the new NFL Sunday Ticket app, but last year, it was through the NFL app.
Thema:

1. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped - Similar Threads - Can't NFL Sunday

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. NFL App: Can't install or update anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App: Can't install or update anymore: Hi, Some days ago my Xbox one tried to install an NFL App update overnight but the installation process got stalled. Since then I can't install the app anymore. I've tried to remove the app and...
  9. Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co.: I get NFL network and Xfinity is my cable provider,but I don't seem to find them on the list. Am I blind or is it just not on there? Any help is appreciated, ty! 6a2596bd-9f64-4232-b44d-de24b35df85b
  10. Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.: Everytime I try to play online it freeze on any online mode. Single player is fine. I can back out to the home screen and quit Madden, the xbox one itself does not freeze just the game. I have...