Can't get the Gold Brick in the Library's Restricted Section at Hogwarts in the Lego Harry...

Discus and support Can't get the Gold Brick in the Library's Restricted Section at Hogwarts in the Lego Harry... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played this game on DS, 3DS, Wii, and now Xbox 1. I've never come across this glitch before. I've got 199 out of 200 Gold Bricks. I've bought all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KB200, Aug 8, 2021.

1. KB200
    KB200 Guest

Can't get the Gold Brick in the Library's Restricted Section at Hogwarts in the Lego Harry...

I've played this game on DS, 3DS, Wii, and now Xbox 1. I've never come across this glitch before.

I've got 199 out of 200 Gold Bricks. I've bought all of the characters (besides Voldemort), completed all of the levels, saved all of the Students in Peril, collected all of the Hogwarts Crests, gotten every True Wizard, Put together all of the statues in the basement of the Leaky Cauldron, and gone through every room in Hogwarts and every Time Turner section of Hogwarts. I've got everything turned on, and I've read everything. I've bought all of the extra spells and Gold Bricks in Diagon Alley. I've even done all of the Bonus Levels in Gringotts, including the Builder Levels.

The last Gold Brick, according to my Gold Brick Detector, is in the Restricted Section of the Library in Hogwarts. I could swear I've already zapped all three hats, and my game doesn't show any hats anywhere, but the Detector arrow is still pointing to right in front of the shelves in the left of the double doors in the back. I've turned the console off and back on, the controller off and back on, started a new game and gone back, done everything I can think of, and still no brick.

I'm OCD, and I hate leaving things unfinished. I've done everything I can, including the Xbox Achievements for this game, that doesn't require Voldemort. If anyone has a solution, please tell me, because this is driving me crazy!

:)

KB200, Aug 8, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lego harry potter 1-4 last gold brick library