Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

Discus and support Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Siseku, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them. I have never regretted a purchase more in my life, it kept giving me a, "Lost connection to host" Message whenever i would try to play it and when i got it running again it was a laggy mess. I admit i was warned by the reviews not to by it but i thought maybe it was just because it was unrealistic.

Anyway i tried refunding it and in a short amount of time refund team denied it. I paid 26 dollars for that and it is an absolutely gross game. I also bought the 2k drive lego game and it wasnt my type so i decided id refund that too. That costed me around 40 dollars. Theres been some times where others were on my account and they bought the game and a couple on accident but bro i cannot take these games dude. At least a refund on vanguard, hopefully both.

Why dont we have unlimited refunds, keep the restrictions on when you can refund it but not how many games you can refund. Isnt my fault new games suck nowadays.

:)

Austin Siseku, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours from the time i bought it.

Hi Austin S, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

If your refund was denied, and you believe it is a mistake because you have not requested many refunds this year, please respond to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

If you have not received any email informing you of your refund rejection after 24 hours, even after checking your spam/junk folder, I recommend requesting a refund again using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should receive an email informing you of the denial as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when a refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8bcbfa91-e8d0-4cd1-ae55-570668533c23

If this information was useful to you, let me know and if you need more help I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Bought a digital game. Not enjoying it. Less than 8 hours logged and less than the 14 day window. Refund got denied.

Bought a digital game. Not enjoying it. Less than 8 hours logged and less than the 14 day window(5 days to be exact). Refund got denied. Tried calling. Support will not help over the phone. Chat option will not help me. Replied to the email with the case number for the refund request, crickets. What now?
    Refunds are only typically granted if you have less than 2 hours of gameplay and was purchased less than 14 days ago.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my refund?

If you have played more than 2 hours then you would not be eligible for a refund.

Refunds can take up to 72 hours to be processed.
  5. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Refunds on Digital games

I know that you can get refunds sometimes. I received on because the game would not let me us my MS credit and the CS rep had us try to select the CC, confirm, and the we would get the option to use the credit which did not happen. So the CS rep. refunded
    the game. And I know a guy who received 2 refunds because the games were broken at launch for a few weeks and he was not going to be home for a while. Called in and they refunded him both times. But the games were broken pretty badly for him and many others.

I do doubt they will refund for just not liking a game. Would be nice if they gave refunds when you have played less than 1-2 hours. Or even 45 minutes. Have a refund button that works if the time is less than that or something.
  6. BouTardLBaTard Win User

Refund

Hi!

Check your
    order history
    and verify if you can request a refund (remember that you have to play less than two hours).
    Hey, i have get the game the last day, so i cant... i really need to get refund.
Thema:

Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

1. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours... - Similar Threads - Cant refund Call

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  5. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant refund the game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant refund the game?: I do not think that i purchased the overwatch invasion bundle as i think my brother may have done it on my card but i am out of refunds so the website wont let me refund it. can anyone help me?...
  8. Refunding a game my friend cant even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game my friend cant even play: So i bought Minecraft for a buddy of mine, he lives across the world. When he tried to redeem the code i sent him via email, it said he couldn't redeem due to "it was purchased in a different...
  9. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...: I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases...
  10. i have purchased a console product and now i cant refund it help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchased a console product and now i cant refund it help: i accidentaly purchased 1700 robux for console, and i dont have a console. i tried refunding but it was refused, i tried contacting the numbe and it said i wasnt authorized to call, what should i...