Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me...

Discus and support Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me press submit. e3832afe-2c55-4360-a065-aa3d96d94677 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OG_Chris, Dec 14, 2022.

1. OG_Chris
    OG_Chris Guest

Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me...

Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me press submit.

:)

OG_Chris, Dec 14, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me press submit.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please try the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game again.
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
    Hello everyone!

As stated, Red Dead Online has been removed from Xbox Game Pass as of September 13th. If you have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online.

Locking this thread since the answer has been provided. If there are further questions regarding Red Dead Redemption 2, please post a new topic.

Thank you!

-Tali
  4. Francia J. Win User

Red dead Redemption 2 Ultimate edition deal is a deal?

Hi Giovanni, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have checked the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition and according to the description page it is stated: "Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content." This means that it already includes Red Dead Online which will let you play the game.

Make sure to get the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition.

Also, with promotions, it will really depend.
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into the acc that bought it

If you purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, then you just purchased an add-on for Red Dead Online which used to be available on Game Pass. Since RDO has been removed from Game Pass, you would need to purchase RDO in order to play Story Mode. If you purchased the full game Red Dead Redemption 2, then check to see what is showing in your purchase history and if it will let you redownload from the store.
Thema:

1. Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me... - Similar Threads - Can't pass terms

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  4. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  7. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  8. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  9. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  10. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3