Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended

Discus and support Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I opted into the Minecraft for windows 10 beta using the insider program, then some time later I got suspended for no reason (that's a whole different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoistButterFeet, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended

I opted into the Minecraft for windows 10 beta using the insider program, then some time later I got suspended for no reason (that's a whole different story and I've been trying to get it unsuspended for a long time but to no avail)

I logged into a different account, that was not opted into the Minecraft Beta and it launched Minecraft in the Beta version. Trust me, I've tried literally everything possible in the world to get it to launch normally, but nothing will work.

I'm pretty sure that I have to opt out on my old account, but since it's suspended I can't log into Insider with it, therefore I can't opt out on that account

If there is any way that anything can be done, please I really need my Minecraft back to normal. If there's nothing I can do, I'm thinking of factory resetting my PC in a couple days so that it removes the old account and I might be able to launch Minecraft normally again

:)

MoistButterFeet, Dec 8, 2021
  2. gattopel Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
    I tried, but it didn't work.

I tried also to wait for some hours but when I reinstalled Minecraft I got the beta.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

Opting into and out of beta:
    1. Xbox One and Windows 10 players can opt in and out of the beta from the Xbox Insider Hub app. Please be aware that opting in and out of the beta may affect all user accounts on a shared device*.
    2. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page of the Google Play Store.
    3. Please bear in mind that un-enrolling from the Minecraft Beta can sometimes take up to 24 hours

Source: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...8671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

Edit:

There are more detailed instructions at this link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to opt out of insider on your xbox and then delete minecraft beta and install minecraft full
  6. Player581052885 Win User

cannot get out of minecraft beta on windows 10

Open "Xbox Insider Hub". There should be a tab where you opt in the Beta. It's the same place you opt out the Beta. Uninstall Minecraft, then reinstall. It should be free.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended

1. Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended - Similar Threads - Can't Minecraft Beta

2. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  3. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  4. I can't get into Minecraft beta channel

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get into Minecraft beta channel: I couldn't find Minecraft beta channel page in the Preview panel in Xbox Insider Hub. submitted by /u/Simprole [link] [comments]
  5. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  6. I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta: I was from the time of the old xbox insider hub app and I was participating in the minecraft beta. I ended up stopping playing for a long time (note: still participating in the beta) and only...
  7. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  8. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft...
  9. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  10. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...