Cant get my nat type teredo to work.

Discus and support Cant get my nat type teredo to work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im on windows 11 and am trying to play some games of my pc gamepass and it says my nat type teredo is blocked and unable to qualify and i have found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hayden Ingraham, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Cant get my nat type teredo to work.

im on windows 11 and am trying to play some games of my pc gamepass and it says my nat type teredo is blocked and unable to qualify and i have found know way to fix it.

:)

Hayden Ingraham, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Hayden Ingraham,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Hayden Ingraham,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are trying to know how to resolve issues on Teredo/NAT type settings of your PC. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

Kindly follow the steps below.
    NAT Type: Unavailable, Teredo is unable to qualify, UPnP not successful).

• For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Zolofmeister Win User

Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.
  5. DannyTx Win User

Netgear: Overview

I can't seem to get my nat type to open even after all these steps and the steps xbox provides for "cant find teredo IP" when i run multiplayer test I get that, and when i check more details it says im behind a firewall or not connected. I made sure i disabled
    SIP ALG and changed nat to open, and still doesnt work.
  6. Bryan Guerra_241 Win User

Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 4

Nope. My NAT type is open and my teredo is not blocked still nothing.
Thema:

1. Cant get my nat type teredo to work. - Similar Threads - Cant nat type

2. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  5. Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...: There is a problem with the xbox network connection, but only with FH5. I cant get it fixed. The server connectivity is always blocked. Deinstalled anti virus, deactivated firewall, put exception...
  6. Cant hear othe players xbox series s open nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear othe players xbox series s open nat type: Idk if this is a xbox issue or a nat type issue Im seeing open nat type yet i am getting a moderate/ closed nat type What is going on? 3d7786d9-730d-4f07-8372-b61ffed98ce7
  7. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  8. Cant connect to xbox live, wired/ipv4/NAT Type unavalible/Terendo cantconect to DHCP.tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live, wired/ipv4/NAT Type unavalible/Terendo cantconect to DHCP.tried ...: will a factory reset garrantee to sovle this issue, ive done this twice in the time of having the console (3 years) will it connect me to xbox live if I set it up again? asap...
  9. Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.: I can connect to the majority of my friends except the one i play with the most. We both have open nat types but we simply cannot connect. We always need a third party to connect. What is that?...
  10. Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play: Day 2 of having Xbox Live issues Nat Type: Open The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content Usage Any update on this? Or is this something i can take care at my end?...