cant get my free trail of gold membership

Discus and support cant get my free trail of gold membership in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hey. thanks for helping me. I bought a pre-owened xbox 360 and cant access the free trail. I spoke to an agent and after about 15 minutes she gave me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TeenSpoon737225, Dec 8, 2017.

1. cant get my free trail of gold membership

hey. thanks for helping me. I bought a pre-owened xbox 360 and cant access the free trail. I spoke to an agent and after about 15 minutes she gave me a link to this website. am I still eligible to have the Free Trial even if i have a pre-owned Xbox 360?
    my gamertag is and my name is jan. thank you and please replay

:)

TeenSpoon737225, Dec 8, 2017
  2. JMBrink
    JMBrink Guest
    14 day trail issues on xbox 360

I have been having a few issues with my 14 day trail membership on Xbox 360.

A friend of mine recently bought an Xbox One and received a two week trail membership with it. Since he already has his gold membership up and running and mine expired a few days ago, he gave me the trail, which I naturally used.

The problem is that my Xbox 360 still runs as if I were still on the Free Account. I can't access the multiplayer on any of my games.

I know the trail membership isn't the same as a gold membership, so only certain things can be accessed.

I have also gone through a number of threads that say if you get a trail membership with a specific product, that the trail will only work with that product and nothing else.

All I really want to do is play some Destiny with my mates until I can get my Gold membership going again.

JMBrink, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Sprankle87
    Sprankle87 Guest
    what is a sliver membership?

only way i can play games online such as ncaa 13 is to get a gold membership or a free trail out of a new game if the new game comes with a free trail pass? im use to ps3 where online is free

Sprankle87, Dec 8, 2017
  4. cant get my free trail of gold membership

can you please help me with a free trail code

TeenSpoon737225, Dec 8, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The free trials are no longer available. If a free trial offer becomes available for you, it would be shown on the console's dashboard.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. TeenSpoon737225 Win User

can you please help me with a free trail code
  7. Smwutches Win User

The free trials are no longer available. If a free trial offer becomes available for you, it would be shown on the console's dashboard.
  8. Sprankle87 Win User

what is a sliver membership?

only way i can play games online such as ncaa 13 is to get a gold membership or a free trail out of a new game if the new game comes with a free trail pass? im use to ps3 where online is free
  9. [GM] MaxChaos Win User

free gold membership trial

The MW3 comes with a free 2 day Gold Membership Trail. Inside your Games Case, there is a paper leaflet saying that you get 2 days free Gold membership, just look on the backside of the leaflet towards the bottom. There is a Code which you enter in. It will
    look like this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

On your xbox, go to your account, then memberships, redeem code, and type that code in.
  10. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Problem with Madden 13

Sorry as the Madden Moments is an online feature of the game, you would need a gold membership especially if you were able to get access to it when you had the 2 day trail or were gold before. If you only have a silver account you cant send messages or get
    into xbox live parties. I have a silver account and i cant send messages or do thing i can on my gold account.
Thema:

1. cant get my free trail of gold membership - Similar Threads - cant free trail

2. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  3. how do i install , for exemple free fire i cant install becuase my microsoft dont let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install , for exemple free fire i cant install becuase my microsoft dont let me...: cant Istall mobile game when go install something like blustacks it dont let me do it , i click it sevrel time it dont let me d749d0b4-6072-4cb0-b83b-21b5363c761f
  4. i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...: i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do??? 9a80fff0-a9c1-4e4d-95fd-9cc36bfb4849
  5. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  6. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months: I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass. I tried to redeem it but it still required me to put in Payment Information....
  7. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  8. Why cant i get minecraft java for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get minecraft java for free?: i heard that you can get the other version of minecraft for free if you already own one, in my case i have the windows version and i followed the steps, waited a couple days but it still says...
  9. I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...: It wont let me get minecraft for free on my computer. Can someone please help me, because it is really annoying me with this and i have no idea how to fix it. 095e76cf-0df4-431d-9de7-4bbea93c4bc1
  10. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35