cant get my dlcs

Discus and support cant get my dlcs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i bought the steep gold edditon casue it was on sale and now i cant get any of the dlcs it came with iv unistlaed the dlcs reinstalled them same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by acidnuggets, May 19, 2021.

1. acidnuggets
    acidnuggets Guest

cant get my dlcs

so i bought the steep gold edditon casue it was on sale and now i cant get any of the dlcs it came with iv unistlaed the dlcs reinstalled them same with the game iv loged out and back in in and out iv restarted my xbox and i cant even return it is there anyway i can find the dlcs

:)

acidnuggets, May 19, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

cant get my dlcs

I highly suggest trying a quick power cycle for the console. Also, I would recommend removing and re-adding your profile.

This might correct the problem!
  3. Boydston1700 Win User

Battlefield 4 issue

any update on the bf4 china rising dlc and why I cant play a dlc that I paid for??? XBOX sure is quick to take the $$ out of my account but we cant get with EA on a fix for this??
  4. I 187 I Suspect Win User

Code 800700E

Glad to hear its not just me.....glad I got some of my old DLC before this happened. I tried to jump on some GOW3 and cant even play MP because I cant get back my DLC.....Fix this [Mod removed]
  5. bowski477 Win User

Cant get dlc

Can you provide some more information? What is the game and what is the DLC you purchased? If you go into account.microsoft.com do you see the purchase in your history?
  6. Kingstah91 Win User

Can't play DLC offline

but i didnt get another xbox i still have my original but i still cant play my dlc for skyrim why
Thema:

cant get my dlcs

1. cant get my dlcs - Similar Threads - cant dlcs

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7
  5. have brought dlcs snowrunner xbox and cant use on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have brought dlcs snowrunner xbox and cant use on pc: have brought dlcs on game pass on xbox and cant use them on pc for the same game and cant get a refund be418878-4703-42df-9287-e9490f7d035e
  6. Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...: Dragon age 2 is not available to buy on Turkey xbox store either from the website or from the console store itself but i can purchase 2 dlcs for it on the xbox website which is weird and some of...
  7. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

in XboX Insiders
    XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart. I receive the same error code over and over...
  8. Cant purchase black ops 2 dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase black ops 2 dlcs: Whenever I try to purchase the season pass for black ops 2 it says that premium content is blocked for this profile and my account set to adult. Please help. dc1dfccf-d510-4e88-84a0-467ce9af2192
  9. Cant find My DLCs that I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find My DLCs that I downloaded: I had to get a new Hardrive for my Arcade 360, and I cant find the DLCs I downloaded to it. I have already done the License trannsfer and Re-Downloaded eveything. I downloaded the Mass Effect 3...
  10. Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Buy DLCs with my money Erro 8C15000C Xbox GIFT CARD): Erro 8C15000C Im try to buy the following DLCs: ˜PACOTE HITMAKERS DE ARMY OF TWO: DEVIL'S CARTEL˜ ˜PACOTE OVERKILLERS de Army Of Two: Devils Cartel˜ And Saints Row IV. ˜Element of...