Cant get invited

Discus and support Cant get invited in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cant get invited Hi, i have a problem since a few days i cant get invite from my friends, but i can host. I already tried on other consoles to get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Yahya K-[xboxvenue], Nov 22, 2016.

1. Cant get invited

Cant get invited
    Hi, i have a problem since a few days i cant get invite from my friends, but i can host. I already tried on other consoles to get invited but it doesn´t function, but i can host my friends it functions withouth problems ( on my and other consoles ) and i
    tried on my console with other profiles they can get invited. So i think its a problem on my xbox profil hope to get help here.

My Nat type is open my latenz is 51 ms download speed 17,7 Mbit/s upload speed 980 kbit/s

:)

Yahya K-[xboxvenue], Nov 22, 2016
  2. Ugunnalose
    Ugunnalose Guest
    mulitiplayer help

If i get invited by people i cant receive there invites and if i invite them they cant join me, anyone else have that problem? how do you fix it?

Ugunnalose, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Cant get or send invites

i cant send or get invites to and from my friends on black ops 2 on my xbox one ive played with one of my friends before i dont know how he invited me but when i try to play with some of my other friends they cant send a invite and i cant invite them

DroppinSteamers, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant get invited