Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

Discus and support Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zach Fox1, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Zach Fox1
    Zach Fox1 Guest

Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from Supervisor Caimar was December 8th ive been calling ever since to get my Minecraft account back after successfully migrating my account and I've had no progress even have had a really really bad and unprofessional experience with a supervisor named Franklin. Microsoft is indeed ruining Minecraft and supervisor Franklin was forcing me to buy the game again saying I never owned the game when it shows I've had the game for 12 years I would need help to get this issue finally resolved.

:)

Zach Fox1, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Zach,

We understand your sentiment with your contact to our live support team with your account access and migration for Minecraft. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, let's work hand in hand to address this.

To start, I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We will share to you most common concerns being posted here in Community related to Minecraft.

It is important for us to know the reason why you were asked to purchase your Minecraft again. May we ask if this was being displayed when you use your Microsoft account as sign in Minecraft Login or Minecraft Launcher?

To ensure we fully understand your concern, when you say that you had no progress, do you mean there is no Xbox achievements being recorded to your Xbox account? Or your Minecraft Java account's cape/s, skin/s and username is no longer showing?

If so, we would like to let you know that the game support already announce migration to be completed last September 19, 2023. Thus, all accounts to be migrated after that date will lose Minecraft Java account's cape/s, skin/s and username.

Learn more here: Account migration last call | Minecraft

Should this question did not fit to your description or issue, feel free to let us know in your next reply.

For your reference:

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Danteisepic Win User

Microsoft minecraft account

Alright so I did what you asked me and now I can't download Minecraft. I'm going to ask Minecraft for my email for my account. I'll get back to you if something happens.
  5. Arsalan_824 Win User

Minecraft Java asks me to buy again.

Hi Fernando,

I have tried this already and it does not work.

The problem is that when Iog into microsoft and look at my owned games, it appears that my microsoft account does not own minecraft java edition and only owns the bedrock edition, even though i've been playing Java edition on it daily up till now.

Thanks.
  6. Riley Callender1 Win User

Minecraft Java is asking me to buy it again.

I bought the game from the Minecraft site itself, the top of the screen has a "Buy Minecraft" button
Thema:

1. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again. - Similar Threads - Can't Minecraft account

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  4. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  5. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  6. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  7. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  8. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  9. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  10. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...