Can’t get into madden 17

Discus and support Can’t get into madden 17 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a Xbox one and madden 17 bundle and I entered the code for madden.When it said ready to start, I clicked it but it said I need to either put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AyushKalia47, Nov 4, 2017.

1. AyushKalia47
    AyushKalia47 Guest

Can’t get into madden 17

I just got a Xbox one and madden 17 bundle and I entered the code for madden.When it said ready to start, I clicked it but it said I need to either put the cd in or enter a Xbox live code. Since I didn’t get a cd with it, I put in the 14 day free trial code.
    Even after doing that,I still can’t play.PLEASE HELP!

:)

AyushKalia47, Nov 4, 2017
  2. Shanew1705
    Shanew1705 Guest
  3. kamo4444
    kamo4444 Guest
    kamo4444, Nov 4, 2017
  4. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Madden 17

Hey MoV Swole -

When did you pre-order Madden 17? The promotional codes are sent out 7-10 days following your pre-order. As an example, if you ordered a game on August 7, 2016 you should expect your code to arrive sometime between August 17-20, 2016.

Let us know!
  6. UnlinedBowl4440 Win User

Madden 17

If its a Hard copy of the game try quitting out of the game completely then taking the game out. When you insert it back into the dvd drive allow it to load itself.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Madden 17

Hey BSUbronco13 -

Sorry to hear about the issue. It sounds like you've done some good troubleshooting steps already but just to check - have you already

uninstalled
    the game,
    power cycled
    , and then reinstalled it to see if that resolves the issue? If that doesn't help, another step you could try is uninstalling the game and then

factory restoring
    your Xbox One console using the "keep my games and apps" option.

Give those a shot and let us know if it works!
  8. DXLR8R Win User

Madden 17

Sounds like you've done all of the right things on the Xbox console end, so it seems like it might be an EA game/server issue. Contact EA by going to
    help.ea.com/.../contact-us and then select Madden '17 from the list.

Good luck!
Thema:

Can’t get into madden 17

1. Can’t get into madden 17 - Similar Threads - Can’t madden

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  4. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  5. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  6. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4
  7. Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update: Haven’t been able to log in to madden 23 since last update on the 13th. A quick Twitter search shows that others are having same issue and they are also in the Insider program. Someone unenrolled...
  8. Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule: Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to either team 86d6d094-03fc-4d4a-b71a-fb7cdebfc69f
  9. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  10. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18: My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns with a controller on each side and says...