Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

Discus and support Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DrummerDude725, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet.

:)

DrummerDude725, Nov 29, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi DrummerDude725. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, are you able to link other services fine?

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support as the account connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  5. TemplarRenegade Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

I am having the same issue. Using the discord chat through Xbox had been fine up until about 2 weeks ago and now I'll have my discord routing through my Xbox and randomly from 2mins to 30mins in a channel (usually shorter than longer) I will get kicked without notice but it still shows me in the discord channel on the discord app. I have tried to rule things out by doing the following.

- Use discord mobile to see if It is an issue with Xbox or mobile app. Using discord mobile app and discord PC app does not kick me, only when transferring voice to Xbox.

- Transfer voice to Xbox from PC app instead of mobile. Issue still happens no matter where I transfer voice from which makes me think it is an issue in the Xbox API.

- Reset Xbox. After resting my Xbox I am still getting the issue.

- Reinstalling Discord app. I am still having the issue after reinstalling mobile app.

- Unlink/Relink Xbox and Discord. I am still having the issue after relinking.

I am an avid Destiny 2 player so I am usually always playing that when this has been happening so I will be trying a different game and see if I get kicked to rule out game conflict causing the issue, but after that I am at a loss, it must be something with a recent update causing the problem and it is getting really annoying.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
Thema:

1. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox - Similar Threads - Can't discord audio

2. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...
  5. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  6. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  7. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  8. Can't link my discord with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my discord with my xbox: Split from this thread. I’m having the exact same issue on Xbox Series X. Worked yesterday and it won’t link today. I’ve tried the above steps about 15 times. I can link the accounts on the...
  9. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  10. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...