Can’t get back into account because login info is my friends. Account mine 100% i have made...

Discus and support Can’t get back into account because login info is my friends. Account mine 100% i have made... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is complicated but i can fully explain here and maybe someone can actually help. The xbox account was one my friend made but he gave it to me when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luis Silva7, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Luis Silva7
    Luis Silva7 Guest

Can’t get back into account because login info is my friends. Account mine 100% i have made...

this is complicated but i can fully explain here and maybe someone can actually help. The xbox account was one my friend made but he gave it to me when i first got my xbox one. His account tho but i made many many purchases on it and have been playing it since the first year the xbox one came out. Now i can’t get into the account (can’t contact my friend for help) and i’m scared i’m going to lose so much saved game data GAMES and MONEY. If someone, anyone could please help me save my account please please please man. I can’t lose that stuff

:)

Luis Silva7, Mar 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: