Can't get access to old profile - help needed.

Discus and support Can't get access to old profile - help needed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to have an Xbox 360 until about 4 years ago when I sold it. I had quite a few Arcade games and DLCs on my live profile. I've got another Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WiredKinkajou12, May 11, 2016.

1. Can't get access to old profile - help needed.

I used to have an Xbox 360 until about 4 years ago when I sold it. I had quite a few Arcade games and DLCs on my live profile. I've got another Xbox 360 now, and am trying to get into my old live profile. The problem is I no longer have access to the email
    account associated with the profile, and I don't have enough answers for the recovery form. I've tried using live chat to help, but I can't use it because I can't log in. Is my old profile (and all associated games & DLC) a complete write-off now, or is there
    some way round this?

:)

WiredKinkajou12, May 11, 2016
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Can't get access to old profile - help needed. :) and i guesss Can't get access to old profile - help needed. :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, May 11, 2016
  3. the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

Having spent over 48 hours waiting still can't get on xbox live. Have switched off more than once, have downloaded profile as suggested more than once. When on xbox.com can't even access support as asks for first name and surname but won't allow me to
    type thes in on screen. Frustrated! Help needed

FrostyFlakesZoe, May 11, 2016
  4. Can't get access to old profile - help needed.

You could try calling phone support. If you live in the US or Canada, the number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX

HyruleBalverine, May 12, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

You could try calling phone support. If you live in the US or Canada, the number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  6. Hamfisty4 Win User

I deleted my hotmail account after it had been hacked. How do I get it back?

The email is less relevant than what it was linked to. My xbox account and profile were set up with the old email and while I thought I followed directions to establish the new credentials on the existing acvount I can't access the content I downloaded and my existing game profile withall my saved games and progress I can't access. I keep getting an error at login to go to account.live.com to fix and try logging in again. Not sure what I need to do.
  7. Tomastor Win User

Transferring DLC between profiles on same console?

Thanks a lot for your help, last question I hope, do I need to go and download them all again on the old profile, because my newest profile doesnt have them (obviously) on the download history. If I download the items again on my old profile, the licenses
    will be renwed and I will be able to access them on any profile?
  8. TextuaryInk4599 Win User

account no longer usable

OMG, this made it WORSE!

Now I can't even access my saved games!

The I deleted the profile and re-downloaded with my email and login, but instead of my old gamertag, it was the NEW gamertag that I created! All my saves were associated with my OLD gamertag. When I try to move my saves to the new profile, it says "this
    item can't be transferred between profiles". Are you serious???? At least before, I could play offline, now all my saves are gone!

Can't you just merge my old profile with my new one? Please help!
  9. Sean2383 Win User

Old profile not accessible

Howdy Postal,

The best first step for you is to follow the link
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

And the the I need to find my account email address link. This should be hopefully direct you to the email address linked to the profile, or failing that direct you to xbox support!

Hopefully you get the issue resolved promptly!
Thema:

1. Can't get access to old profile - help needed. - Similar Threads - Can't access old

2. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  3. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  4. Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.: Hi, I have had an account for very long time and it was set-up with a email that has been permanently deleted due to inactivity, so when I am asked for my password I can't open my account. And...
  5. Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox: Hi I have an old outlook account which was my main alias for microsoft. I've since switched it to a new email and phone number and removed the old outlook address. I was recently logged out of my...
  6. Xbox account linked to old college email, servers deleted, can't access account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to old college email, servers deleted, can't access account: When logging into xbox it says I can't log in, that there is unusual activity, and they need to send an email to my email associated with the account to help log in. the email is an old...
  7. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  8. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account: Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one suzakukururugi3 and I am trying to get back into the...
  9. Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p: Hey I recently did a factory reset on my xbox one which means I have to make a new account right? The only problem is I have to pay for my memberships again which will mean I will be getting...
  10. Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account: Hi All, I have an old XBOX profile associated with a Hotmail account I haven't used in a long time and no longer know the password. I've tried all of the password reset options and called...