Can’t get a Teredo IP address

Discus and support Can’t get a Teredo IP address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting subject problem while trying to play multiplayer. I've got TL-WR841N router and I have tried everything. NAT setting says I'm behind a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sumorana33, Jan 17, 2015.

1. sumorana33
    sumorana33 Guest

I'm getting subject problem while trying to play multiplayer. I've got TL-WR841N router and I have tried everything. NAT setting says I'm behind a firewall however I've checked with my internet service guy that there isn't any. Please help.

:)

sumorana33, Jan 17, 2015
  2. jmcode
    jmcode Guest
  3. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Can't Join Party Chats

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to start or join a party chat?
    • What type of network connection is your computer using?
    • Have you tried to start a party chat using a different profile on the same computer?

If you can’t hear your friends online, or you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, go to Network > Settings in the Xbox app and check NAT type.

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo
    IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Jan 17, 2015
  4. Nickbuc
    Nickbuc Guest

Nickbuc, Jan 18, 2015
  5. sumorana33
    sumorana33 Guest
    I have tried everything including link provided as informed earlier however it still persist.

sumorana33, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: