Cant get a Teredo IP Address Issue (3/21/2015)

Discus and support Cant get a Teredo IP Address Issue (3/21/2015) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Support , I have had an issue since I updated my Xbox ( March updates) and my NAT is under Strict mode . I went through all of the possible ways... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmooShahab, Mar 21, 2015.

1. AmooShahab
    AmooShahab Guest

Dear Support ,

I have had an issue since I updated my Xbox ( March updates) and my NAT is under Strict mode . I went through all of the possible ways . I have done following things :

• Port Forwarding configuration on my router
    • Assign Statistic IP address
    • Clear the MAC addresses from Xbox one and reboot it
    • Try to setup as an Energy saving on the Power and setting option
    • Connect my XB1 to the Wired ( Direct connection)
    • and every and each possible ways on Internet
    • Disabled Security firewall on my router
    • IP6 is disabled
    but still I'm getting the Strict NAT . When I go to the Test Multiplayer Section it says : Your network is behind a firewall ( or not connected) .

I live in Atlanta , My modem is all in one : Motorola 6580 . ISP : Xfinity Comcast .

Please advise ,

Best Regards,

:)

AmooShahab, Mar 21, 2015
  2. FlakoCaceres
    FlakoCaceres Guest
    NAT strict... contacted xbox, my internet provider and my router provider and still no help

i do the multiplier test and i always get cant get a teredo IP address

FlakoCaceres, Mar 21, 2015
  3. jmcode
    jmcode Guest
    jmcode, Mar 21, 2015
  4. TOMBER1
    TOMBER1 Guest

I am having the exact same problem, I'm sure it was the march update as I have tried all the above steps as well. My Nat has always been open and now is strict with the same "your network is behind a firewall or not connected" error. Please update if you
    find a solution to this.

TOMBER1, Mar 21, 2015
  5. AmooShahab
    AmooShahab Guest
    Hello Tomber1,

This happened to me after I updated my Xbox one . I did not have any issue before that . If both of us find something we will update here .

Regards,

AmooShahab, Mar 22, 2015
  6. TOMBER1
    TOMBER1 Guest
    I managed to fix my problem with a factory reset, just thought I would update and let you know. Still not 100% sure what exactly caused this issue, but after trying every possible troubleshooting step with customer support I decided to try a factory reset
    before sending my xbox for replacement, this has (so far) fixed the issue for me.

TOMBER1, Mar 23, 2015
  7. AmooShahab
    AmooShahab Guest
    Thank you for updates . Do you have Viber or Skype if I call you to ask more questions ?

AmooShahab, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: