Can't get a response from x-box

Discus and support Can't get a response from x-box in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donna Barnett, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Can't get a response from x-box

I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10 times still no response, It won't let me request a call back, I'm stressed this was a Christmas gift for my son and he hasn't had it to use.

:)

Donna Barnett, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

Hi. My name is Adam, and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, you will have to contact Microsoft Support with deliveries.
    To contact Microsoft support kindly visit: support.microsoft.com

To contact Global Customer Service phone numbers by region, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
    Best regards,
    Adam.
  3. TheEternalsSon Win User

Laggy and unresponsive

Thanks for the response.

is there a way to access the “xbox one system update solutions” from the x box?
  4. SteAllickUK Win User

My Holiday Punchcard Not Awarded But I Met All Criteria!

I posted in X Box Live Rewards Forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../4415522.aspx
    on 5th January, had nothing since, contacted X Box support and X Box Rewards team several times via twitter and getting either no response (X Box Rewards) or useless responses telling me to post in/tweet to different places
    (X Box Support). Instead of passing the buck why not just sort this issue out for me please!
  5. brands1 Win User

SKY TV Via the XBOX ONE... What features

You guys are better off than me. I can't even get a picture using the Hdmi in and Sky HD box. I've opened a thread but no response from MS. Very frustrating.
  6. bidruk Win User

error 8012271F

I contact the x box live service to find a solution but the expert can't help me ... I have lost 51 euros in my x box account and i can't buy anything in my x box ...
Thema:

1. Can't get a response from x-box - Similar Threads - Can't response box

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...