Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016

Discus and support Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear microsoft and readers, Yersterday (13th september 2017) I came back home from my 12 day vacation to find out that there is a update for my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PetjeNatuurlijk, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016

Dear microsoft and readers,

Yersterday (13th september 2017) I came back home from my 12 day vacation to find out that there is a update for my xbox one s. I simply just updated it and since this update my forza motorsport 6 stopt playing completly eventhoigh you could clearly see
    in my clips on my account () that I owned this game. The update says august 2016 but the year should be 2017???

Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016 [​IMG]

I am furious and outraged that I cant play my game.

Microsoft, how can this be?

:)

PetjeNatuurlijk, Sep 14, 2017
  2. BrotherBGC
    BrotherBGC Guest
    Nameyourgame

I bought my Xbox at Best Buy about a month ago. I had to create my account when I received my xbox. I bought GTA 5 as an extra because I had no games.

I bought the Xbox on August 27, 2016 with no subscription..

I have not received Forza Motorsport 6.

BrotherBGC, Sep 14, 2017
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.

NxtDoc1851, Sep 14, 2017
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.
  5. iBakez Win User

What's your next Purchase?

Gears and Rare replay in August

Forza 6 and possibly The Taken King in september

Rainbow 6 siege and Halo 5 in october

Fallout and Battlefront in November

The division in March 2016
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

7. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

The full 2014/2015 Formula E field will be represented in Forza Motorsport 6.

Headlining the first post-E3 'Forza Garage' update, the announcement confirmed the Xbox One exclusive will feature all ten cars from the inaugural Formula E championship, including the title-winning car of Nelson Piquet Junior.

This also makes Forza Motorsport 6 the first ever racing game to feature a full field of Formula E racers, and the first since Forza Motorsport 5 to feature the Renault Spark SRT_01E single-seater (the chassis fielded by all teams in the 2014/2015 FIA Formula
    E championship).

It's currently unknown at this moment in time whether this means any of Forza Motorsport 6's 26 track locations will also be linked somehow to Formula E.

The full car roster for Forza Motorsport 6 is expected to be disclosed in full shortly before the title's release later this year on 15th September in the United States.

www.teamvvv.com/.../Full-Formula-E-grid-confirmed-for-Forza-Motorsport-6
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016

1. Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016 - Similar Threads - Cant Forza motorsport

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  5. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  6. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  7. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  8. I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??: How can i Buy the Games online f9ed02c3-bb80-4b52-85f1-f860cbdb1052
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play: Bought Forza Motorsport 7 and have no way of downloading it. I downloaded it before its end of life status but now i have no way of installing it. 43023008-af6b-42d0-ba61-fac6c1fe65a5
  10. cant refund Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant refund Forza Motorsport 7: hi guys , i just bought Forza Motorsport 7 and my pc cant run it, so much lags and i want to return the game , i searched online that i need to open my order history and find a request option but...