Cant fix my account restrictions

Discus and support Cant fix my account restrictions in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ManLike Sebastian, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Cant fix my account restrictions

Help!

So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account to act as my "parent" so I could create an account. Anyway back to the present time, the way I set it up does not allow me to play online because I apparently set myself restrictions with the fake parent account and unfortunately I can't remember the password of the fake parent account so I'm stuck with these restrictions and I also can't leave the family group without consent. Please help me Xbox I have been using this account for years and it would be a shame if I had to make a new one to play online. I tried to show a screenshot showing the name i set as this family member which is "we like minecraft", to prove that this account was created by my younger imature self but itd not working. Please microsoft do what you can to remove me from that family group.

:)

ManLike Sebastian, Jan 8, 2024
  2. legotekken Win User

Xbox

They might be talking aboat child restrictions. To simply fix that go to microsoft go to privacy settings and you should be able to change account preferences erences if you cant change it it might be about tge microsoft family circle feature if so your
    going to have to use parent or gaurdians account fix that.
  3. KEHAZ3L Win User

Can't Download my Account

Ok, i have already done this while i was talking to the Support. He tells me some steps to show this problem to the technical support. They should be able to fix it. But ok he cant tell me whats going on and why i have this problems. Tomorrow i will try
    these Steps and i will see if it helps. If not i cant get my Account back. He also tells me, that there are no bans or restrictions on my Account. I should be able to use it correctly. Mh i will see...

Thanks for all those who wants to help, but it seems this is a Problem i cant fix by myself. Now Microsoft has to do something. If there are news i will post it.

Ty again :)
  4. Fear2Eternity Win User

Battlefield 4

I am taking about xbox account age. Which cant be changed after account creation.

It will restrict you from ea servers.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Series X Release

happens every release of a new product, they cant restrict to account holders only as that is discrimination, if its pre order or for sale then by law has to be available to anyone, they can restrict to 1 unit per person though.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Content Restrictions

Thema:

Cant fix my account restrictions

1. Cant fix my account restrictions - Similar Threads - Cant fix account

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  4. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  5. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  6. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  7. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  8. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  9. I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?: I have 2 accounts with the same email address and cant log into one of them. 2addcb78-0a9a-4733-90dd-f5278f5adc15
  10. Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.: Last night i was having issues connecting to multiplayer games. After troubleshooting, (restarting, power cycling, altering network options, etc) the only thing i hadnt tried was a reset. So, i...