Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

Discus and support Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingGonad, Sep 29, 2023.

1. KingGonad
    KingGonad Guest

Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?

:)

KingGonad, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try login from the browser using your mobile device and see if you'll be able to access it from the app after.

Do you already have an account or are you creating a new one? If you're creating a new one, you can also proceed from the browser and then sign in from the app after.

Kindly give feedback if this does help resolve your query or not.
  3. KaylaClayton Win User

I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

Im on xbox one, i also cant see the quest section in the mobile game pass app
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

6. Smwutches Win User

Suspended account

Is it the Xbox app on a PC or the Game Pass app on mobile? There's been a notification glitch in the Game Pass app that will tell you you have a suspension when you actually don't.

If you haven't already, try playing a game online. If you can sign in and play without problems, you're not suspended.
Thema:

1. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app - Similar Threads - Cant finish sign

2. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  3. Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...: While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted redownloading the xbox app, restarting pc, and...
  4. Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads.: It wont give me any error messages they just wont download or cancel. Ive tried trouble shooting ive tried reinstalling but nothing is working its been stuck for a good 3 hours now does anyone...
  5. Opening Game on Xbox Game Pass leads to an update it cant finish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opening Game on Xbox Game Pass leads to an update it cant finish.: For context I could open this game the first time around but I exited through alt tabbing and pressing x on the application. After I did this I have not been able no matter what I do to open up...
  6. why i cant finish setting up my career on nba 2k23 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant finish setting up my career on nba 2k23 on xbox one: why i cant finish setting up my career on nba 2k23 on xbox one df311e7b-a3dd-4baf-a068-e56b8be016fa
  7. shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...: I'm playing in pc gamepass and in the final robot after doing the parry the shrinking circle always miss regardless of what button I press. I have tried using my keyboard, reinstalling the game,...
  8. I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??: How can i Buy the Games online f9ed02c3-bb80-4b52-85f1-f860cbdb1052
  9. Cant finish multiplayer tests

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant finish multiplayer tests: My connection is good, and it's been good for a year now via WiFi. Randomly, about 4 days ago, i wasn't able to stream videos, play games online, or download or update anything. My NAT is open,...
  10. Cant finish multiplayer tests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish multiplayer tests: my network seems fine but my home page is blank and i cant finish multiplayer tests (0x0000000000000000) any help suggestions f134921f-45dd-4d14-8653-b308dddbb66d