Cant finish multiplayer tests

Discus and support Cant finish multiplayer tests in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My connection is good, and it's been good for a year now via WiFi. Randomly, about 4 days ago, i wasn't able to stream videos, play games online, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Beefy Women, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Beefy Women
    Beefy Women Guest

My connection is good, and it's been good for a year now via WiFi. Randomly, about 4 days ago, i wasn't able to stream videos, play games online, or download or update anything. My NAT is open, and when i try to test multiplayer connection it can't finish,
    saying i need to "back up and try again later". My network statistics are not showing me upload/download speed. Keep in mind i have done numerous factory resets, opened all necessary ports, and reset and rebooted my router. I am now getting extremely frustrated,
    as i have talked to numerous Microsoft support agents, with each one helping me finish a quick step that still won't help in the long run. I need help! I'm not getting my moneys worth as far as me paying for Xbox live and this has been an on-going issue that
    no one has helped fix. I have tried moving my xbox to a different room, and even with a wired Ethernet connection, im still getting the error message.

:)

Beefy Women, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Cant finish multiplayer tests

did you ever find resolution to this?

InsolentXEnigma, Aug 1, 2018
  3. LyingJJ101
    LyingJJ101 Guest

my network seems fine but my home page is blank and i cant finish multiplayer tests (0x0000000000000000) any help suggestions

LyingJJ101, Aug 1, 2018
  4. InsolentXEnigma Win User

did you ever find resolution to this?
  5. Mallowness Win User

Troubles with Xbox Live

the network test came out fine... says good to go

the multiplayer test says that it cant finish the tests.
  6. alexdaniek Win User

Problem updating the Xbox

Ok so ive managed to get past the update screen however im still running into a problem where it says im connected and my network test says all good bht it cant finish the multiplayer test
  7. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

"Can't finish multiplayer tests"

Hello BenPISASIK,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please clarify.

Is the situation the exact same when you switch the DNS (doesn't work at all?) or are you not able to set it to automatic and add a different one?

please let me know. (If you are able to reset the DNS to auto then set up the DNS 1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1)

Thank you.
  8. BenPISASIK Win User

"Can't finish multiplayer tests"

Inhave this same issue. Are u using the att homebase ? Xbox wont allow me to change the dns server did u do it another way been killing me lol
Thema:

1. Cant finish multiplayer tests - Similar Threads - Cant finish multiplayer

2. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  3. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...
  4. Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...: While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted redownloading the xbox app, restarting pc, and...
  5. Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads.: It wont give me any error messages they just wont download or cancel. Ive tried trouble shooting ive tried reinstalling but nothing is working its been stuck for a good 3 hours now does anyone...
  6. Opening Game on Xbox Game Pass leads to an update it cant finish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opening Game on Xbox Game Pass leads to an update it cant finish.: For context I could open this game the first time around but I exited through alt tabbing and pressing x on the application. After I did this I have not been able no matter what I do to open up...
  7. why i cant finish setting up my career on nba 2k23 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant finish setting up my career on nba 2k23 on xbox one: why i cant finish setting up my career on nba 2k23 on xbox one df311e7b-a3dd-4baf-a068-e56b8be016fa
  8. shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...: I'm playing in pc gamepass and in the final robot after doing the parry the shrinking circle always miss regardless of what button I press. I have tried using my keyboard, reinstalling the game,...
  9. I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??: How can i Buy the Games online f9ed02c3-bb80-4b52-85f1-f860cbdb1052
  10. Cant finish multiplayer tests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish multiplayer tests: my network seems fine but my home page is blank and i cant finish multiplayer tests (0x0000000000000000) any help suggestions f134921f-45dd-4d14-8653-b308dddbb66d