Can't Finish Multiplayer Test-HELP! (Using Hughsnet)

Discus and support Can't Finish Multiplayer Test-HELP! (Using Hughsnet) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I've always had a bad connection but was able to play online somewhat. We just switched over to Hughsnet and I'm realy panicky right now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerBreaux, Jul 12, 2016.

1. TylerBreaux
    TylerBreaux Guest

OK so I've always had a bad connection but was able to play online somewhat. We just switched over to Hughsnet and I'm realy panicky right now. Everything is good, my Xbox is connected to the Internet and whatnot but I can't play my games online at all anymore.
    Well a few work but stuff like Battlefield and Titanfall don't work. The test says "can't finish multiplayer test". For some reason I seem to have no upload speed either. I don't know what to do. My router is a Trendnet and the modem is Hughsnet HTC 1100.
    I'm wired and have tried wireless but wireless doesn't work at all. I have been stuck with the slowest Internet possible for years, literally taking months to download a single game, one of which took an entire year. I was really excited to get it changed
    so I could finally download and play my games properly so having this happen is just insanely not cool. We signed a 2 year contract so if something is wrong then I'm stuck without online play for a long time...

:)

TylerBreaux, Jul 12, 2016
  2. BenPISASIK
    BenPISASIK Guest
    "Can't finish multiplayer tests"

its been working the last two days so as long as that keeps up no issues. What happens is when i turn it to manual and change dns servers it says the dns isnt resolving xbox server names

BenPISASIK, Jul 12, 2016
  3. "Can't finish multiplayer tests"

Hello I've got the same internet and the same issue. I'm glad you posted what you tried. I was about to do the same thing. Unfortunately I believe its something to do with at&t at this point. So I'm guessing we need to call them and figure out a solution.

kailonfreeman, Jul 12, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Isn't Hughes Net a satellite service? If so you will find it difficult to do any kind of only gaming one reason is the latency for satellite service is typically high as well as the bandwidth both upload and download not being optimum.

My suggestion would be to go with Fiber, Cable but if those options are not available then maybe DSL.

IMO, you are not going to be able to successfully use the satellite service for multiplayer gaming.

{Parity}, Jul 12, 2016
  5. TylerBreaux
    TylerBreaux Guest
    Omg this doesn't help my anxiety and depression...I went from bad to worse! Well I guess I'm ***. Thanks anyways

TylerBreaux, Jul 12, 2016
  6. taidara
    taidara Guest
    I think the HT1100 comes with a feature called Web Acceleration. If present and enabled, please go ahead and turn this feature off. It has been known to cause connectivity issues with the Xbox 360 and Xbox One in the past when being enabled.

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: