Cant find the account I use for minecraft

Discus and support Cant find the account I use for minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So we recently brought the game (Java) and we had no issues for the most part, Then I was looking for a way to update mods quickly and my friend used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lewis mabon, Apr 10, 2023.

1. lewis mabon
    lewis mabon Guest

So we recently brought the game (Java) and we had no issues for the most part, Then I was looking for a way to update mods quickly and my friend used prism launcher so I used that I followed the steps put in my gmail and it said i didnt own the game, I went back to the normal launcher and it was working fine so i signed out on the normal launcher and tryed to sign back in and It said i didnt own the game, I tryed on every account we use for minecraft in my family and it said 'You do not own the game" The accounts name is 'Mossydrools' and none of are usual accounts had that username. Like are account just wasnt associated with any microsoft account even though i remember signing back into it before.

:)

lewis mabon, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Lewis, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game.

If you'd bought the game from the Microsoft store online then you can log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with each account that you have access to and see if you can find the purchase.

If you are unable to find the purchase then you would need to find the email address of the account that made the purchase. My apologies but I'm afraid that even support wouldn't be able to help without the email address being known.
  3. RubenDacey Win User

I just got a new PC and i logged into the microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 isnt there

i have been through all the emails i have and i cant find minecraft there is it possible to tell me the email that the xbox minecraft account VividBlinx is linked to because i can then possibly reset the password and log into it
  4. retsam2 Win User

Find all my games I've purchased?

i downloaded minecraft to my xbox and i cant find it

where do i find it
  5. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  6. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
Thema:

1. Cant find the account I use for minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant find account

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  4. Cant find my sons xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find my sons xbox account.: So my sons Xbox one s was stuck on the green screen. Googled it and advised to enter the trouble shooting menu and reset it with keeping download games. When I tried to sign back in I couldn't...
  5. İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account: İ cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail 04fd245d-4fd8-4779-8354-b3de1f31ed14
  6. cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?: When trying to sign into a Microsoft account for my minecraft on ps4 it doesn’t allow me as I have already signed into a Microsoft account previously, it has signed me out, probably due to my...
  7. i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it: i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it im trying to search for minecraft in my microsoft account but i dont have it and when i trying to log in with my mojang...
  8. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  9. My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements: Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that i have no violations. Im super confused on...
  10. Cant find right account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find right account.: Hello, I need help with a way to recover my account. All I remember is my Xbox app gamer tag and what kind of profile picture I had. I´ve tried all my emails but no luck...