Cant find Teredo IP address

Discus and support Cant find Teredo IP address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I cannot seem to join any multiplayer lobbies and join parties, please help. What Country/State/Province do you live in? South Africa,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kylinho022, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Kylinho022
    Kylinho022 Guest

Hi everyone,

I cannot seem to join any multiplayer lobbies and join parties, please help.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? South Africa, Western Cape

Modem brand & model number: Mikrotik RB941-2nD

Router brand & model number: As above (modem and router all in one)

Wired or wireless: Wired

Things you have tried: Tried following the multiplayer connection error solution which involved disabling/re-enabling UPnP, enabling
    DMZ and manually forwarding ports. Nothing there worked.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Yes - Strict

Any Error Codes you encounter: No error codes. I do get a "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error message though.

Who is your ISP? PC Network - Fibre Internet | High Speed Wireless Internet & VOIP | Cape Town

Regards

:)

Kylinho022, Jul 24, 2016
  2. FlakoCaceres
    FlakoCaceres Guest
    NAT strict... contacted xbox, my internet provider and my router provider and still no help

i do the multiplier test and i always get cant get a teredo IP address

FlakoCaceres, Jul 24, 2016
  3. help!!!

My xbox says It cant find a teredo ip. meaning I cant play onlne . Help!?!?

xSweatyTryHard, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Cant find Teredo IP address

Hey there Kylinho022,

Thanks for all of the information. If using that Multiplayer Connection Error Solution guide didn't resolve the issue. Your Modem/Router may need specific settings changed. You'll want to reach out to your ISP for more information on your device and possible
    steps to resolve the issue.

I found the contact information on their website here. Contact - PCN

Please reach out to them for further assistance with this and let us know how it goes!

Mister Mascot, Jul 25, 2016
  5. Kylinho022
    Kylinho022 Guest
    Hi Mister Mascot,

Been on the phone with them for the pass two days trying to sort this out. No luck, still strict nat and cannot find teredo IP address.

Thank you

Kylinho022, Jul 25, 2016
  6. Thanks for letting us know,

Are you using just the Mikrotik RB941-2nD device to connect to Xbox Live or are you using another device with the hardware such as an additional router, switch or other device.

The goal would be to try and simplify the connection as best as possible next. If you're currently using a wireless connection, try switching to Wired with an Ethernet cable and directly to your Modem so see if there is any changes.

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Jul 27, 2016
  7. Kylinho022
    Kylinho022 Guest
    Yes directly into the Xbox via wired connection. No other switches or routers involved.

ISP Bridge (Antenna) >>> Mikrotik RB941-2nb >>>> Xbox

Kylinho022, Jul 27, 2016
  8. MineDaddy
    MineDaddy Guest

You can try and hook straight to the antenna and bypass the router but my guess is your ISP has you on a private ip address instead of a public one...

MineDaddy, Jul 27, 2016
  9. Kylinho022
    Kylinho022 Guest
    You cannot hook up straight into the antenna,as it's just a bridge for the connection.'

Kylinho022, Aug 31, 2016
  10. Kylinho022
    Kylinho022 Guest
    Any body got a solution for me please, I am still struggling.

Kylinho022, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Kylinho022 Win User

Yes directly into the Xbox via wired connection. No other switches or routers involved.

ISP Bridge (Antenna) >>> Mikrotik RB941-2nb >>>> Xbox
  12. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Kylinho022,

Thanks for all of the information. If using that Multiplayer Connection Error Solution guide didn't resolve the issue. Your Modem/Router may need specific settings changed. You'll want to reach out to your ISP for more information on your device and possible
    steps to resolve the issue.

I found the contact information on their website here. http://www.pcnetwork.co.za/contact/

Please reach out to them for further assistance with this and let us know how it goes!
  13. Kylinho022 Win User

You cannot hook up straight into the antenna,as it's just a bridge for the connection.'
  14. MineDaddy Win User

You can try and hook straight to the antenna and bypass the router but my guess is your ISP has you on a private ip address instead of a public one...
  15. Kylinho022 Win User

Hi Mister Mascot,

Been on the phone with them for the pass two days trying to sort this out. No luck, still strict nat and cannot find teredo IP address.

Thank you
Thema:

1. Cant find Teredo IP address - Similar Threads - Cant find Teredo

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  9. Teredo broke ONCE again and I cant find a fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo broke ONCE again and I cant find a fix: So teredo broke (oh wow how unexpected) and i tried even more "fixes" and nothing has worked and i don't know what to do currently this is what command prompt tells me, Type: Disabled Server...
  10. Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...: Mine shows all my friends but I can't join parties or send invites? It also says 'Cant find Teredo IP address' under the multiplayer network test. Ive tried Port forwarding but made no difference....