Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...

Discus and support Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mine shows all my friends but I can't join parties or send invites? It also says 'Cant find Teredo IP address' under the multiplayer network test. Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrentfordBoy69, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...

Mine shows all my friends but I can't join parties or send invites? It also says 'Cant find Teredo IP address' under the multiplayer network test. Ive tried Port forwarding but made no difference. Mine also says 100% packet loss. Is it Microsoft or just
    me? It was working fine before I took it round my mates house and used his internet, since then it hasn't worked.

:)

BrentfordBoy69, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Can't find Teredo IP address

This week suddenly could not join multiplayer game. Checked connection and received "Can't find Teredo IP address" curious how this can just happen overnight. Have same ISP and they have changed nothing that I can see on the network. Contacting to them be
    sure, but seems odd My Xbox One all of the sudden has a NAT issue.

FuriousCrown0, Jan 1, 2015
  3. What is wrong with dashboard???

On my xbox, when I sign in I get a error about the service not being available... and there's no marketplace for games,video or apps? But i'm still signed into XBL and I can see my friends that are online & use messenger.

qp C R E E P qp, Jan 1, 2015
  4. BaKeD Dj 911
    BaKeD Dj 911 Guest

Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...

100% packet loss is a wide spreed f\problem at the moment. so its not just you.

just gotta wait it out man, try not ot mess with to many setting, including port triggering etc.

BaKeD Dj 911, Jan 2, 2015
  5. Thanks anyway man, i just resorted to restoring my xbox. Not great but atleast i can play now

BrentfordBoy69, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BrentfordBoy69 Win User

Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on games I'm not signed into xbox live?

Thanks anyway man, i just resorted to restoring my xbox. Not great but atleast i can play now
  7. BaKeD Dj 911 Win User

Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on games I'm not signed into xbox live?

100% packet loss is a wide spreed f\problem at the moment. so its not just you.

just gotta wait it out man, try not ot mess with to many setting, including port triggering etc.
  8. Wordiii Win User

Sigh!.. o_o What's up w/ Teredo NAT failure spreading like wildfire?

Geting no ip adress for teredo.

Farm together i cant play online

Bf is working but its lagging same with outriders

Farming simulator I cant join european and german server but international i can.

What the other ppl see i cant say
  9. Salmon Nuggetts Win User

"can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.

I am having the same exact issue but I havent completed the COD installing its almost done but party chat doesnt work in any games .. it tells me to check my network settings and I got the Teredo IP address error too..I'm glad I'm not the only one but
    would really like to see this fixed so I can get back to playing with my friends
  10. Kylinho022 Win User

Cant find Teredo IP address

Yes directly into the Xbox via wired connection. No other switches or routers involved.

ISP Bridge (Antenna) >>> Mikrotik RB941-2nb >>>> Xbox
Thema:

1. Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ... - Similar Threads - Cant find teredo

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  9. Teredo broke ONCE again and I cant find a fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo broke ONCE again and I cant find a fix: So teredo broke (oh wow how unexpected) and i tried even more "fixes" and nothing has worked and i don't know what to do currently this is what command prompt tells me, Type: Disabled Server...
  10. Cant find Teredo IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant find Teredo IP address: Hi everyone, I cannot seem to join any multiplayer lobbies and join parties, please help. What Country/State/Province do you live in? South Africa, Western Cape Modem brand & model number:...