Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

Discus and support Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BERIN_HARD, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to logging out, uninstalling and reinstalling gaming services, leaving the insiders program, serching for system updates and just an hour ago a very nice guy from tech support tried deleting some registry. We found out that the app worked in another user and since he also did all of the above, he gave me two options: coming here since all the problems started while i was an insider or a new clean install of the OS. My account is alright and i have a subscription till 5th of the next month. I would be very grateful to anyone who helps me finding a solution to this problem.

submitted by /u/BERIN_HARD
    [link] [comments]

/u/BERIN_HARD, Jan 28, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly