Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store

Discus and support Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store or xbox app for windows. i have bought the xbox game pass and i know that it includes that game, but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kartix, Jun 10, 2021.

1. kartix
    kartix Guest

Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store or xbox app for windows.
    i have bought the xbox game pass and i know that it includes that game, but when i type it in the sotre only thing that pops up is
    sea of thieves insider and i cant launch it, it shows me that i need to update my client but the game is updated .
    sea of thieves doesnt appear on xbox app or MSstore, i tried to open the page to that game from internet browser and it kinda worked
    but when i pressed to install it throw me back to MSstore app , whit a page that shows me the game, but i have no option to install or buy it and its says "sea of thieves is currently not available."
    -i tried to update my windows - it didnt work
    -i tried to reset microsoft store- it didnt work
    -i checked my region and it was ok
    -restarted pc multiple times and router
    it feels like nothing is working
    my friend has no problem downloading and playing the game via microsoft store
    and i tried to install the game on my xbox and it did install the game.
    can anyone help me ?
    sorry for bad english

:)

kartix, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello there! Did you check the region of your PC? Maybe your PC's region is set somewhere where the game isn't available.
  3. Havet Thibault Win User

Microsoft store forget about my sea of thieve account

I can't find the bill associated with the code, but there must be a sea of thieves account linked to my microsoft store, I have played at least 40 hours to this game with my microsoft account.
  4. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  5. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Redeeming a code problem

You may be correct, Krystian. I found a helpful article from Sea of Thieves Support:

"When purchasing Bundles and Ancient Coin packs for Sea of Thieves, it is important that you purchase through the correct store for the platform in which you are playing. Otherwise you may not receive the items in which you have purchased!

So this means that if you are playing on the Steam version of Sea of Thieves, then you must purchase your content through the Steam store. And likewise, if you are using the Microsoft Store or Xbox version of Sea of thieves, then you must purchase your content through the Microsoft Store."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/36001...
Thema:

1. Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant find sea

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  9. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  10. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22