Can’t find save data

Discus and support Can’t find save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AamirKhan97, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AamirKhan97
    AamirKhan97 Guest

Can’t find save data

Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game plus I’m not able to find my save data not only that all my Witcher 3 achievements are gone...these are
    the followings I’ve tried
    1-hard restart
    2-signed out and signed in
    3-hold down the power button for 10 seconds and unplugged the game for 4 minutes and restarted it
    4-I've went on games and apps option but I wasn't able to find my previous save data
    The game does syncs but in the end it only shows one option to start the game from the beginning and no one here knows how to operate my Xbox so I'm pretty no one would delete my save data... it took me 2-3 months to complete the whole game please help
    Also the game is fully updated

:)

AamirKhan97, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Can’t find save data

3. AamirKhan97 Win User

Can’t find save data

4. Phoenix_Reins Win User
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Can’t find save data

Do you think i should sign into his account on my console and see if i still have the save data on his account?
    It's worth a try to see if this is the case, because even if your game data was deleted your achievement would still be there.

Have you made sure you cloud syncing is on?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Can’t find save data

You can't merge accounts. Each profile is entirely separate. If you changed anything on your profile the could be why the save data is gone. You may have erased it
Thema:

Can’t find save data

1. Can’t find save data - Similar Threads - Can’t find save

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  10. Can’t find my save file for nba2k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t find my save file for nba2k: Cant find my save file for nba2k 5bc29b27-e94e-4534-8a26-85103d642174