Can't find purchase or confirmation email?

Discus and support Can't find purchase or confirmation email? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Minecraft Java and I want to refund it. I never got a confirmation email and it's not in my order history? I only have 12 days more until I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E.J. Paras, Jul 1, 2022.

1. E.J. Paras
    E.J. Paras Guest

Bought Minecraft Java and I want to refund it. I never got a confirmation email and it's not in my order history? I only have 12 days more until I can't refund it. The only thing that could've made this happen I think is that I bought it with a different account email than the yahoo connect to my Minecraft account.

:)

E.J. Paras, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today E.J

That's odd, probably in this case the purchase was made on another account, you could try recovering it

If it's a Microsoft account you could try this:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Or you can try fill this other form too https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. E.J. Paras Win User

1. Did you purchased it before doing the migration process or your account has already been migrated?

2. If it's the same, the best option will be contact Minecraft support due to its not appearing on a Microsoft account order history
    Question 1: I don't know what you mean

Question 2: I didn't get a confirmation email from anyone so with a Transaction ID + Minecraft support isn't helpful.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

1. (example) you created your Mojang account with the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, but you migrated your account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Try sign in with Microsoft account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to see if an account was created instead

2. If you didn't get a confirmation email about the purchase, in most cases something went wrong with it and your bank is going to decline it after 48 hours. But the other possibility is the game was purchased with another account

If you finally are not able to find which email or where is the confirmation email, the best option will be dispute this charge with your bank and ask them for a refund.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, I see.
    I thought was purchased on a Microsoft account

Did you purchased it before doing the migration process or your account has already been migrated?

If you Mojang account before migration was created with a non-microsoft domain, please try sign in with that email

If it's the same, the best option will be contact Minecraft support due to its not appearing on a Microsoft account order history
Thema:

1. Can't find purchase or confirmation email? - Similar Threads - Can't find purchase

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  9. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  10. Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help: Help! I have put money in the wallet for my kids used gift cards & today purchased the fortnite summer bundle...$40 gift cards never showed up...$20 in the wallet never showed up & now the $15 I...