Can't find out what email address I used.

Discus and support Can't find out what email address I used. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a bit of a catch 22 situation. I have 2 email addresses associated with my sons Xbox 360. One for his profile one for mine. I pay on the mail... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fooboo0, Jan 25, 2016.

1. fooboo0
    fooboo0 Guest

I have a bit of a catch 22 situation. I have 2 email addresses associated with my sons Xbox 360. One for his profile one for mine.

I pay on the mail address used with his profile so he can play his online games. I need to renew the payment but I can't remember what email I used for his account. The one I thought it was gets rejected.

I found a help page that says to find out the email go to "Settings" on the Xbox 360 and select account. The trouble is I need to pay for an expired subscription so I can't currently log in. I can't pay for it until I have the email address and I can't find
    the email address as without a subscription the "Accounts" option is greyed.

I just need to find out what account has the payment history on it and pay on that but there appears to be no method for finding out which account was used. Is there anything I can do?

:)

fooboo0, Jan 25, 2016
  2. LumHoss
    LumHoss Guest
    Can't figure out my account info for EA Battlelog

Created an EA account through my xbox one for bf4. No idea what email address i used, so now i can't access battlelog. Any way to find out the email address for battlelog through my xbox one?

LumHoss, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Downloading an alternate account without knowing the email adress you used when you made it

Is this possible? I know the name of the account and I know the password I used but I can't remember the email address. Is there another way to download an account or a way for me to find out the email address?

ZombieGamer09, Jan 25, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please give phone support a call. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they can give you the email.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Jan 25, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please give phone support a call. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they can give you the email.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. Ruben Bradley Win User

How do I find my profile address for Xbox

Does it just mean the email address used? Cause otherwise, I can't find anything about addresses
  7. FrecksterBBH Win User

Xbox live making me set up several email accounts

Just randomly xbox started asking for multiple email accounts - on my only xbox. I on

Y use this one and I'm only signed into This one.

I had to log in again - and find out from my dad what email address and password he used when he set this up. That took forever for him to figure it out. Now I have to add more email addresses and this stupid security code.

It's not even a gold account. I just want to play my games. Why can't you just let me play Minecraft?!
  8. HecTiic x FuRy Win User

Not receiving Points after waiting for more than 8 weeks

I am sorry but what is GT? I have checked my email address including spam and trash folders etc, but I can't find any email regarding my points.
  9. snow pirate 117 Win User

Trying to download Mortal Kombat

I've always been able to download 18 rated games from the console though. I was able to download Assassin's Creed II the other day, and that's an 18 rated game. I can't remember what the parant account is aswell. Is there anyway I can find out, because my
    Mam has changed her email address and can't remember what the parant email account was?
Thema:

1. Can't find out what email address I used. - Similar Threads - Can't find email

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  4. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  5. I can't find or remember my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find or remember my old email: So I had an account for like 4-5 years and one day my Xbox stopped working and like another year went by and it started to work again so I'm asking you if y'all could find the email to MTN Replayz...
  6. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  7. Can't find purchase or confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase or confirmation email?: Bought Minecraft Java and I want to refund it. I never got a confirmation email and it's not in my order history? I only have 12 days more until I can't refund it. The only thing that could've...
  8. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  9. Can't find Xbox 10 Year Helmet Code In Email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find Xbox 10 Year Helmet Code In Email: I've had my account since 2002, and I have had Gold for 9 years. Hopefully one of the moderators can look up my tag and confirm this. My friend told me about a special 10 Year Helmet Microsoft...
  10. can't find my other accounts email !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my other accounts email !: can't find my Bad At Grief accounts email Name is Bad at Grief d4eea05b-6c66-4db9-8325-aa0e2f8f6cde