Can’t find my save file for nba2k

Discus and support Can’t find my save file for nba2k in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant find my save file for nba2k 5bc29b27-e94e-4534-8a26-85103d642174 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keithStevens4, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Can’t find my save file for nba2k

Cant find my save file for nba2k

:)

keithStevens4, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kyovz Win User

You might have acidentily deleted it from everywhere instead of delete from colsole
  3. ColdbeeR42O Win User

You may have deleted the file, or may have not gotten the file to cloud. Some files can get corrupted also, so that can do this.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Keith,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with a save file. Which device are you playing on? Do you get any errors? What troubleshooting have you tried? Any further information, will help us to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. m07amadxoox Win User

Cant find my save file for nba2k
    np

this is easy problem just let hem some time and try again
  6. Bradyn Smith Win User

I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play offline games and i can’t access the store to purchase new games, can someone help me

I also didn’t say that for example on minecraft or nba2k i can only play by myself no friends can join and i can’t buy vc or get on the minecraft marketplace please help
Thema:

1. Can’t find my save file for nba2k - Similar Threads - Can’t find save

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  10. Can’t find save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find save data: Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game plus I’m not able to find my save data not only...